Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweathers about to be on Ustream very soon (link)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweathers about to be on Ustream very soon (link)

http://www.ustream.tv/user/Floydmayweather007

FloydMayweather -

Going on in a few..will keep yall posted... Me and @CHILLA_REALA and @moneymaydriver. The Money Team on Ustream.

Glad I came in at the perfect time. I hope he lets us know when he'll announce his next opponent, and at least assures us that it'll be a world class boxer.

Comment

just when i was about to sign off..

Comment

hope he will announce his new album tonight.

Comment

but honestly i don't want to hear any bs from him right now. I'm disappointed in his behavior as a fan, its ridiculous that we are waiting on his decision to fight the guy that every boxing fan wants him to fight. either say flat out you'll fight but don't leave the question lingering, leaves a bad taste in the mouth of everyone

Comment

Will he be boxing Pacquiao on his ustream account?

Comment

he was on a few days ago, he was sayin when the times right he's gonna fight the man everyone wants him to fight. he was sayin poochiao a lot too haha, aslo at the end when they thought they turned the ustream off it came back on and showed him with some pregnant woman who looked puerto rican so im thinkin that was his girl. just thought id share that last thing since everyone says hes gay haha.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                but honestly i don't want to hear any bs from him right now. I'm disappointed in his behavior as a fan, its ridiculous that we are waiting on his decision to fight the guy that every boxing fan wants him to fight. either say flat out you'll fight but don't leave the question lingering, leaves a bad taste in the mouth of everyone
                Co-sign...He has a lot of explaining to do, and he needs to once again make up for the mess he's made.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
                  he was on a few days ago, he was sayin when the times right he's gonna fight the man everyone wants him to fight. he was sayin poochiao a lot too haha, aslo at the end when they thought they turned the ustream off it came back on and showed him with some pregnant woman who looked puerto rican so im thinkin that was his girl. just thought id share that last thing since everyone says hes gay haha.
                  Floyd knocked up Cotto's wife... This will make a great Maury episode, is that baby Cottos!?

Comment

ask him why he ducked the fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X