Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you feel if your friends leave you out of a slumber party?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you feel if your friends leave you out of a slumber party?

Your close friends, that you grew up with, get together to sleep over at an open-crib with some girls and they don't tell you about it at first. And you are one of the main homies?

Then they call you at 2AM and tell you about it so that you can go?

Why wouldn't they tell you in the first place? Did they forget? Wouldn't you feel a bit left out?

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Your close friends, that you grew up with, get together to sleep over at an open-crib with some girls and they don't tell you about it at first. And you are one of the main homies?

Why wouldn't they tell you in the first place? Did they forget? Wouldn't you feel a bit left out?
    I would cum in their face wash.

Comment

because your probably a liability. i gotta a buddy named nevarez when hes fu.ckin with opiats you cant bring him around women he'll fu.ck up everybodies game. in his defense when he's clean he slays the ***** with the best of them.

Comment

They're probably embarrassed that their girls call me cute.

Lol when i'm invited to places, the girls always end up liking me. They say i'm cute. Whatever, i'm not going. They can have the girls. I'll get enough girls starting from August in College, I already got my eye on a few.

Comment

Grown men still have slumber parties?

Comment

They're probably embarrassed that their girls call me cute.

Lol when i'm invited to places, the girls always end up liking me. They say i'm cute. Whatever, i'm not going. They can have the girls. I'll get enough girls starting from August in College, I already got my eye on a few.
            Its ok Kev, you can have a sleep over with me and maybe Congo and Oaktown, sound good?

Comment

i would think the party fell out and now they are calling me because they are bored to death. really the entire thing sounds like a waste of time to go to and to worry about.

as far as your friends, most people are concieted greedy douchebags and the longer you know them the more concieted and greedy they become. Deal with it or try to find friends that exemplify the qualities of altruisim.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                Grown men still have slumber parties?
                Get togethers, whatever it's called. Fuck-parties(with girls so don't get excited), I don't know.

Comment

Get togethers, whatever it's called. Fuck-parties(with girls so don't get excited), I don't know.

Alright then ****.

No. Because I run **** mother****er. I 'll just organise my own party (with girls so don't get excited)

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Its ok Kev, you can have a sleep over with me and maybe Congo and Oaktown, sound good?
                    Naw man, not Oaktown. Rellik, Congo you and Erik are alright.

Comment

Working...
                    X