No announcement yet.

Ishe Smith sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ishe Smith sucks

man what a boring fighter. no one would ever pay to see him i cant believe floyd was hyping this guy up so much.. there goes mayweather's "prospect".

He's been in some non terrible fights like against Fernando Guerrero. That was a fight where Smith really fought like he wanted to win. He didn't do **** last night. He should be ashamed.

Comment

Ishe used to be more offensive minded back in the day. I don't know what the heck happened to him but I never want to see him fight again. They were interviewing Charles Barkley during that fight and I was waiting for him to say "this fight is turrible"

Comment

I never want to watch another one of his fights.

Comment

Worst "champion" in the history of organised boxing.

Not to mention he just looks like an arrogant ******* and his beard is ****ing ridiculous.

I would be closing the drapes if he were fighting in my backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeiknow View Post
            man what a boring fighter. no one would ever pay to see him i cant believe floyd was hyping this guy up so much.. there goes mayweather's "prospect".
            Mayweather was saving the guy from killing himself. Smith was feeling down from watching his own fights.

Comment

Floyd and Smith go all the way back to when they were 11 year olds. So Floyd was just doing Ishe a favor and getting him the title shot vs K-9 and a PPV titke defense.

Comment

Paper champ indeed.

Comment

agreed, hopefully we never have to see him again

Comment

Working...
                  X