Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Muscular, Aims to Knock Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez getting outpunched and landing some flush shots that Pacquiao ate like Halloween candy shouldn't be considered "outboxing". The only real robbery Pac has ever been apart of was the setup in his fight against Bradley. Clottey was the only one to distribute visibly noticeable damage against Pac but Clottey has zero craft and was zero prepared against Manny. Nice pics but I just don't see Marquez winning this one either. Pac will put an exclamation point on this thing in a few weeks.

Comment

Marquez looks very strong. so i guess No excuses that he is old if he loses.

This is gonna be another classic.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Hate to say I told ya'll so but...well yeah I told ya'll so and got reamed for it. Listen I don't trust the conte's, the ariza's, or any of these "Nutritional and strength experts" as far as I can toss em but when one of them goes out of their way to say "His hiring of that individual raises eyebrows" I tend to think via simple logic "A criminal always recognizes a criminal". For anyone who actually cares google boxing dr. goodman..she used to be a writer for the ring magazine and is part of WADA..take a second to read her opinions on USADA and even VADA...you'd be mighty surprised at what you learn. Especially Floyd fans who stand hard behind USADA testing and it's results.

Jmm is going to need more than muscle to win this fight..the counter effect could be lost speed, more fatigue..if you aren't used to carrying it around all the time it hurts you..Look at pascal he's cut like crazy but has zero stamina.
        Goodman is not part of WADA. She is basically the Founder of VADA. And as far as I know, she's only had positive comments regarding USADA.

Comment

Anybody that knows a real champion
          Knows Marquez is not and will never be on roids.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
            Mayweather fought a smaller faster, prime JMM. Pac is fighting a fatter, bulkier, slower, older, washed up JMM.
            Idiot statement right here... Pacquaio fought the PRIME Marquez 8 years ago, Jailmeat fought an old man (like the one Pac is fighting now but this one was smart to roid up).

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              Goodman is not part of WADA. She is basically the Founder of VADA. And as far as I know, she's only had positive comments regarding USADA.
              Actually my friend you are wrong, in fact she was fired from the ring magazine for wanting to publicly question USADA's contracts..namely the one with GBP which of course also own the ring magazine. We typically hear the words USADA is testing..the problem here is they aren't actually testing at an olympic level, nor do they disclose the entire list of what they test boxers for. The truth is if a promoter wants to they can completely do what they want with a positive result even go as far as to not make it public information entirely...how? Well many have been vocally critical of USADA and the rules because of various loopholes. Since USADA isn't answering to any federal body they can allow any type of stipulation they want in the contract they make with the promoter or fighter themselves. Matter of fact read the winky wright story regarding testing for his fight with Quillin. If after hearing it directly from Winky himself you don't believe USADA is bullshhh then man that's on you..Olympic testing to me is random urine and blood year round. If you want to earn millions boxing you shouldn't have any issue with this..there are plenty of sporting bodies that already do this and they have zero brutality in them like boxing does.

Matter of fact here's the link..

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/max-bo...the-same-field
              Last edited by turnedup; 11-22-2012, 12:45 AM. Reason: added link

Comment

piss drinker getting KO'd...mayweather toyed with that fool

Comment

He's definitely bulked up. The welterweight version of Marquez that fought Mayweather was chunky compared to this welterweight version that's fighting Pac.

Comment

His balance will be worse. He looks too top-heavy and I'm not sure if that will help him to perform better than he did in their third bout. May the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Mayweather fought a smaller faster, prime JMM. Pac is fighting a fatter, bulkier, slower, older, washed up JMM.
                      red k..........

Comment

Working...
                      X