No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on Facing David Price, The Klitschkos, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on Facing David Price, The Klitschkos, More

“Heavyweight Sensation” Tyson Fury, 18-0, has told BoxingScene he is “Strong and in super shape” ahead of this Saturday’s clash against experienced American Vinny Maddalone, 35-7, at Somerset’s Hand Arena in Clevedon in a clash that will be televised live on Channel 5.

However, Fury again finds himself in a no win situation with some critics who raise issues about him facing an opponent they feel is over the hill at 38 years of age and with seven defeats on his record; pundits believe Maddalone will be meat and drink for the 6’ 7’’ inch undefeated 24-year-old.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Fury again finds himself in a no win situation with some critics [/URL]]

Hardly surprising, though, is it? He's avoided all contenders since the Chisora bout.

Comment

I think you have to respect Fury for doing it his own way. He realised he wasn't good enough to be world class, so he did something about it - got serious about his conditioning, weight and work ethic. I think he should start hitting the B level HWs stateside now, Witherspoon, Mitchell, Chambers, Arreola would all be a significant jump in level and class.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
        I think you have to respect Fury for doing it his own way. He realised he wasn't good enough to be world class, so he did something about it - got serious about his conditioning, weight and work ethic. I think he should start hitting the B level HWs stateside now, Witherspoon, Mitchell, Chambers, Arreola would all be a significant jump in level and class.
        Mitchell and Chambers would both beat him.

Comment

Working...
        X