• Luis Carlos Abregu vs Marcos Maidana

who wins? two fellow country man with Power

Maidana beats his ass

Comment

Abregu with the upset

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Maidana beats his ass
        details... why do you think this? only man to beat Abregu was Bradley and timmy would school madonna anyday

Comment

oh is this a fantasy fight? maidana loses by body shot ko. then he shows up and ****s the other guy up.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
            details... why do you think this? only man to beat Abregu was Bradley and timmy would school madonna anyday
            Wasn't impressed with Abregus last fight.... he was coming off a hand surgery, but it was against modest competition.

These guys are going to slug it out and Maidana to me has a lot of heart. Abregu, I kind of question his chin. When I was watching his Bradley fight, it looked like he was getting hurt on punches Bradley wasn't sitting down on and I think he got hurt in his last fight.

Maul fest between the two with Maidana coming out on top

Comment

Tim Bradley schools Maidana the way Mayweather should have done it. 120-108

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Wasn't impressed with Abregus last fight.... he was coming off a hand surgery, but it was against modest competition.

These guys are going to slug it out and Maidana to me has a lot of heart. Abregu, I kind of question his chin. When I was watching his Bradley fight, it looked like he was getting hurt on punches Bradley wasn't sitting down on and I think he got hurt in his last fight.

Maul fest between the two with Maidana coming out on top
                Another fighter hurt him as well, forgot his name but that guy fought Angulo too, then again I think that guy hurt Angulo as well so nevermind.

Comment

I would go with madonna ..haven't seen enough of Abregu thought maybe some of you have and could provide a good analysis

Comment

Abregu does get hurt easily and Maidana would stop

Comment

Working...
                    X