How close the Packers came to blocking that game-winning kick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] How close the Packers came to blocking that game-winning kick

So close yet no cigar

I wasn't sure how he missed it. That's cray cray.

Comment

When I watched it live, it was so close I had to rewind it a few times to watch it. I couldn't believe that Buck or Aikman didn't even mention it. But even rewinding it and watching it in real time, you still couldn't see the degree of how close it was.

I mean that **** is amazing. Through his hands??? Are you f**king kidding me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        When I watched it live, it was so close I had to rewind it a few times to watch it. I couldn't believe that Buck or Aikman didn't even mention it. But even rewinding it and watching it in real time, you still couldn't see the degree of how close it was.

I mean that **** is amazing. Through his hands??? Are you f**king kidding me?
        whats crazy if you look at it closely motherfucker had it but THEN he attempted to swipe at it with his left hand and missed it completely (fucking no hand eye coordination having motherfucker lol) had he just left his hand as they were and not try to swipe it he would have stopped it.

Comment

dude was offsides.

Comment

I said this in the NFL thread. No one even noticed on commentary.

Comment

he was offside...
              game over.

Comment

On top of that there was an easy interception green bay dropped on the final drive

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  he was offside...
                  game over.
                  Originally posted by robust_ View Post
                  dude was offsides.
                  Was he actually offside? Because I don't remember a flag but I thought, "Wow, did that guy cross early?"

It would explain how he got there so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Was he actually offside? Because I don't remember a flag but I thought, "Wow, did that guy cross early?"

It would explain how he got there so quickly.
                    I actually didn't catch it myself but I heard it this morning on the radio that the ref commented on it...
                    I wonder how it would of played out if he would of missed since there was no flags thrown.
                    Last edited by -jose-; 01-06-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X