Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could we invest into North Korea if we were to invade it and take over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we invest into North Korea if we were to invade it and take over?

For example....what are their natural resources like? How hard of a worker could their people be after we topple their system and start gradually phasing in Capitalism?

What kind of U.S based Corporations could get in there? This might not help our GDP, but we're thinking GNP now. It would get a boost.

They'd combine forces with South Korea, and produce even more Samsung/LG/Hyundai products.

The U.S. would dip their hands in the cookie jar for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
      They'd combine forces with South Korea, and produce even more Samsung/LG/Hyundai products.

The U.S. would dip their hands in the cookie jar for sure.
      Yeah lets hope so. Instead of wasting resources on occupation a la Afghanistan, we need to get something out of it instead. Make it a territory of the U.S. this time instead of the usual Iraq, Afghan Foreign Aid, occupation mumbo jumbo. Give U.S. investors the opportunity to invest in mining and so on and so forth.

Comment

Territory of the us wont happen. China would flip their -ish at the idea of it.

Idk what resources they have. I imagine raw materials for some reason though. Coal, other rocks etc.

Comment

why not, **** em, bring me their women.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Territory of the us wont happen. China would flip their -ish at the idea of it.

Idk what resources they have. I imagine raw materials for some reason though. Coal, other rocks etc.
            Yeah...well it was only hypothetical. We're not discussing real terms.

Just one aspect that had to be covered amongst all these NK topics.

Comment

What did we get from japan post ww2? Do the same sort of treaty where we kill their military and force them from worshiping their leader as a god.

Comment

Whoever changed my userTitle to Communism....not funny.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Capitalist View Post
                  For example....what are their natural resources like? How hard of a worker could their people be after we topple their system and start gradually phasing in Capitalism?

What kind of U.S based Corporations could get in there? This might not help our GDP, but we're thinking GNP now. It would get a boost.
                  China would never allow that to happen.

Comment

The us won't win anyways.

They can kill the leader, that fat dude, but the peasants with klasnikovs will fend them off until they bail out with the job half done and claim "victory"

Comment

Working...
                    X