Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
    you lying, Ethiopian, biz-natch!

Comment

Ahhhh the day where you feel things are "changing" for the worst. I have been through that. You can do your best to stop the tide but it will flow where it wants to. Seems you already have plenty of confidence in yourself, although doubt creeps into us all continue to believe in what you are and what you are worth. She won't be going anywhere unless you choose for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Ahhhh the day where you feel things are "changing" for the worst. I have been through that. You can do your best to stop the tide but it will flow where it wants to. Seems you already have plenty of confidence in yourself, although doubt creeps into us all continue to believe in what you are and what you are worth. She won't be going anywhere unless you choose for that to happen.
        ALAS! someone got my back on this, thanks mate! but yes the other guys here are right that I don't deserve any sympathy since im the one who created this trouble for my self.. I'm currently taking a knee to the situation, but once I get my confidence back its gonna be interesting for us

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          its all good...i'll be in philippines next month...if i have to talk to the girl face to face to help our friend out, i will...ang bait ko noh
          puta sama ako dyan. ganyan gusto ko yung mga advice advice cupid kuno wahahahha!

Comment

Working...
          X