No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Feels Hatton is Making Mistake in Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
    ****in ******s....steroids will not make your chin stronger. Steroids couldn't even help Amir khan weak chin. Wladmir klitscho was knocked out and was on steroids.

Steroids doesn't make your brain stronger.
    strength increase, speed increase, training longer all help

Hatton, Cotto, JMM, Mosely have all felt Pac was/is on something

Thats a lot of boxers with a lot of experience, one who was on PEDS in the past, all pointing the finger at this one boxer and not others.

Comment

hatton probably doesnt want to have his career written with pacquiao retiring him..nobody wants to go out like that.

dlh is the only ***** to quit and retire to go put on a suit and kiss ass to a jew.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Hatton should rematch Pac...

Hatton knows Pac was juicing, he's*implied it in the past.
        Sorry fella but you can buy into those rumors

Pac is scared of testing, scared of needles, blood testing is against his so called religion and the 100 other excuses

The way Pac beat Hatton nobody had done that, and Hatton had been in the ring with some of the best and hardest hitting punchers and we see him knocked out in round 3

Hatton knows and he's implied it in the past that he believed Pac was on something, he gives Floyd all praise for beating him fair and square.

The way Floyd beat Hatton was not devastating, it was a boxing lesson, where Hatton got tired and got tko'd. The Way Pac beat Hatton was suspect.

Pac was on those Ariza shakes for a good couple of fights Del Hoya, Hatton and Cotto.

USADA is straight up bullshhhh, keep acting like because Floyd takes USADA tests they mean anything. Stop being a groupie and go read Winky Wright's opinion on USADA..he was doing a GBP boxing match where the USADA testing as cancelled half way because otherwise Quillin would've tested positive. Funny though that boxers aligned with GBP themselves have questioned USADA's way of doing business. They don't answer to any federal body so they release the results they want based on what the promoter dictates to them.

Comment

Hatton should rematch Pac...

Hatton knows Pac was juicing, he's*implied it in the past.
          Then Pacman kills Hitman this time. I love juice specialy when it taste orange.

Comment

strength increase, speed increase, training longer all help

Hatton, Cotto, JMM, Mosely have all felt Pac was/is on something

Thats a lot of boxers with a lot of experience, one who was on PEDS in the past, all pointing the finger at this one boxer and not others.
            Thats what we call special talent bro... Mind you, a big jealous talent you are, aren't?

Comment

Y'all be postin' in a troll thread.

Comment

I don't think it was steroids that put Hatton out but rather that well placed punch on his chin which was sticking out in the open. I always said that I don't think Pacquiao was on something but rather his fights were well matched where his speed played a factor over slower guys with no defense. Mosley has implied that Pacquiao could have been on something but he ran from Manny like a b!tch, so who cares what he says because he just showed up for the check so wasn't like he actually fought Pacquiao and could say for sure. Dude was skipping around the ring. Pacquiao wasn't invincible in his past fights and I think Clottey little activity punch output but still marking Pac up should attest to that. Manny has always had speed on his side and a neutralizer of his opponents aggressive styles. Once you box him and display defense then you can tame him from a Lion to a kitten steroids or not. After all of the revelations and dudes testing dirty, it is safe to say that anyone could be on it though.

Comment

Pac is a clear case for peds, he can keep avoiding tests, him and Ariza have got a nice little earner going on.

Scared of needles, taking blood is against his religion, tests make him feel drained...the excuses are endless

I see this guy who went from being a fighter who would get KO'd and KD to a fighter who cant be floored anymore.

Hopefully JMM can put an end to all the shenanigans.

Hatton would have had him if it werent for Pac drinking Arizas special shakes

Comment

Pac is a clear case for peds, he can keep avoiding tests, him and Ariza have got a nice little earner going on.

Scared of needles, taking blood is against his religion, tests make him feel drained...the excuses are endless

I see this guy who went from being a fighter who would get KO'd and KD to a fighter who cant be floored anymore.

Hopefully JMM can put an end to all the shenanigans.

Hatton would have had him if it werent for Pac drinking Arizas special shakes
                    Clear case for steroids? really based on what? Your undeniable expertise at being an imbecile. Show me one dude on roid that looks like pacquaio..i'll wait..because I see bradley, berto, petersen, vargas in his era, etc were all big as hell..and manny has never been hulk like. Let me guess because you think he should do usada testing? Never mind USADA is pure bullshhhh and even their own ceo won't deny it to the media. You morons might actually want to read up on how USADA works unlike vada and wada..which are 80 times more legit in their testing.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Clear case for steroids? really based on what? Your undeniable expertise at being an imbecile. Show me one dude on roid that looks like pacquaio..i'll wait..because I see bradley, berto, petersen, vargas in his era, etc were all big as hell..and manny has never been hulk like. Let me guess because you think he should do usada testing? Never mind USADA is pure bullshhhh and even their own ceo won't deny it to the media. You morons might actually want to read up on how USADA works unlike vada and wada..which are 80 times more legit in their testing.
                      PEDS are not for just getting brolic like Arnie

They can be used to enhance ones training, getting brolic would not do much for a boxer, but improving the intensity of training will do wonders, if cycled right.

I don't know what form of testing one should do, but Pacs excuse after excuse made him seem dodgy, one normally sticks to one excuse and not drop different ones depending on what day it is. Pacman aint exactly skinny, his body was magnificent as were his calves against Del Hoya, Hatton and Cotto...Body aside, vast improvements in strength and speed the ability to take hard shots flush to the chin and stand there when in the past you would get KO'd or KD is quite an achievement. The list goes on, pacfarts can stop gassin him, he's mos def on something, as many of his past opponents have suggested

Comment

Working...
                      X