No announcement yet.

after cotto,floyds next 2 fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after cotto,floyds next 2 fights

providing floyd beats cotto-which i think he will,then who do you think he will fight next?.hes already mentioned fighting at the end of this year again(obviously assuming he comes out of jail o.k)being a pacquiao fan i would have loved the mega fight but i feel this is now 3 years past its sell by date in regards to pacquiao having any sort of chance of winning,ive also got bored of the constant will they/wont they fight.so presuming floyd wins vs cotto your probably looking at alvarez(same card tonight 2nd time in row,gbp fighter) khan(presuming he beats peterson,although this could possibly be the fight after) martinez(at a catchweight,floyd has mentioned this) the only other possibles are ortiz/berto.would martinez-nov/dec then khan/alvarez-next may please and suit everybody??/

He'll be fighting Cotto again because there's a rematch clause in the contract if Cotto wins.

Comment

Originally posted by fvanesbeck View Post
      He'll be fighting Cotto again because there's a rematch clause in the contract if Cotto wins.
      Thats some funny s1ht!!!! I would have said when instead of if..

Comment

Depends on when he fights. If he fights in December again, it'll probably be either Berto (if he beats Ortiz), Alvarez (if he beats a Top SWW first), or possibly Khan (if he beats Peterson).

I'd be good with Andre Berto, because if Berto beats Ortiz, he'll have wins over Collazo-Hernandez-Zaveck-Ortiz, and will be the top WW aside from Floyd and Pac. I'd be good with Alvarez as well, only if he beats a Top SWW first in September, someone like Kirkland or Molina are the most realistic. I'd rather see Mayweather-Khan when Khan beats a Top WW first, so I wouldn't want that fight until 2013 most likely.

Comment

Bring on Pacquiao!

Comment

If Cotto beats Floyd, I'll cry tears of joy because Cotto is one of my faves, and sadness because Floyd too is one of my all time faves. Mixed emotions would be an understatement!

Comment

imho their are only two names that could be fancied with buzz first pacquiao second martinez

Comment

Pac/Bradley winner or Martinez. Thats where the money is at & Floyd always follows the money.

Comment

I'm cool with canelo then Martinez. Easy fights to make no PAC drama

Comment

After this Floyds next two opponents will be:
                    1. Big Bubba in jail
                    2. Manny Pacquiao's lawyers.

Comment

Working...
                    X