did i make a mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it happens man its life..............

Comment

lol apparently no one follows sports news...

Comment

Originally posted by floydtheduck View Post
        Me and this girl were makin makin eye contact in church but i got intimated and looked away. Did i make a mistake? or did i do the right thing and not make it seeem like i liked her?
        you like the girl why would you want to make it seem like you dont like her? girls want you to like them they just dosnt want you to smother them.

and looking away dosnt make it seem like you dont like her it just makes you seem like you like her but dont have any confidence.

if you make eye contact again hold the contact see if she looks away if not smile and go over to chat. if you cant go over and talk to her cause theres a sermon going on or something after she dosnt look away just smile and go back to paying attention to the sermon then when you have a chance go over to chat.

Comment

Lol damn I use to do that in 3rd-5th grade a lot to this girl who always looked at me and then when we made eye contact we both looked down

She was really cute but I was a little kid back then and didn't have big enough balls to ask her out

Comment

Big mistake, she wanted you to bone her to tha lord, but you failed bigtimee.

Comment

You should of licked your lips the second she made eye contact with you.. So yes you FAILED..

Comment

Just grow a pair and talk to her. None of us can do it for you. You've made about three different threads asking for advice on girls. And we've given you some advice, but you're not taking it.

Is there a seminar you can attend?

Comment

she is the devil.. how you gonna stare at a girl and think about ****in in your place of worship, while the preacher is talking about god? she is the devil distracting you...

Comment

You just aren't that type of person.

Millions and millions of people are like that, you will get there another way.

Comment

Originally posted by floydtheduck View Post
                      Me and this girl were makin makin eye contact in church but i got intimated and looked away. Did i make a mistake? or did i do the right thing and not make it seeem like i liked her?
                      No man sound like you got cold .Try and find a way to get your courage up .Search google or something man .

Comment

Working...
                      X