No announcement yet.

most of you on here are IDIOTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
    if he was irrelevant then i guess no one would buy a ticket, or the PPV would they.

Oh no, it sold out 5 weeks in advance and is expected to be the biggest grossing boxing PPV event in British history

Christ mate, you REALLY are thick as ****. Please dont reply to my post, im embarrassed to even be speaking to someone as THICK as you. Not a yank are ya?
    harrison SUCKS. i watched his last fight and id do better against haye than he would.....

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
      listen to you say how **** the fight is between Haye and Harrison, how bad it is for boxing etc, etc

YOU FORGET ABOUT THE GENERAL PUBLIC

for 99% of people, this is a HUGE fight. Those that dont follow boxing will buy this fight!

The MEN sold out FIVE WEEKS BEFORE THE FIGHT. That 21,000 tickets !

if you cant see the business sense in this fight (and boxing IS a business) then you really are IDIOTS

And Andre Dirrell is a woman.
      haters gonna hate son...i do hope that haye faces either K Brother next but for now im going to enjoy watching haye roll over harrison on november 13th, was thinking of buying tickets for Haye/Harrison as well.

Comment

We just made the exact same thead, ha.

but yeah, if the public wants it, who is anyone to say the fight shouldnt be made?

Klitschko/Haye will happens once they both decide they want to make it, and they really are both to blame. Same situation as Pacquiao/Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
          haters gonna hate son...i do hope that haye faces either K Brother next but for now im going to enjoy watching haye roll over harrison on november 13th, was thinking of buying tickets for Haye/Harrison as well.
          What so enjoyable about a fight with a predetermined outcome?

By the way, asimamapedo my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            We just made the exact same thead, ha.

but yeah, if the public wants it, who is anyone to say the fight shouldnt be made?

Klitschko/Haye will happens once they both decide they want to make it, and they really are both to blame. Same situation as Pacquiao/Mayweather.
            Only Haye doesnt want it and you know it

The Klits arent the ones who pulled out of 2 fights

Comment

What a shiddy a55 fight dis will be , noone outside of england will be watchn ,
              And I kno for a fact that noone in the U.S will be watchn cuz guess when that fight is happenin Nov 13
              Haha bums

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                So you just want Haye to win and beat up Harrision

You dont want a competitive fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  What so enjoyable about a fight with a predetermined outcome?

By the way, asimamapedo my brother.
                  its a hw championship fight for a guy who is actually fast and quicker then K Bros....predetermined outcome or not its most likely a tune up fight for one of the K Bros if haye decides to go ahead with it....and quit bringing my religion up it dosent offend me so quit wasting your time.

Comment

No but seriously, Haye Harrison is a bulll**** fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      So you just want Haye to win and beat up Harrision

You dont want a competitive fight
                      you actually think i wanted haye to fight harrison? i actually wanted him to fight wladimir or vitali but he didnt and there is nothing i can do about that but im hoping after this he can fight wladimir or vitali and that this fight with harrison is just a tune up

Comment

Working...
                      X