Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better poster: LeTombeur (aka BatteredKessler) or BattlingNelson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the better poster: LeTombeur (aka BatteredKessler) or BattlingNelson?

There has been a dispute going on between two posters: a Mikkel Kessler fan, "BattlingNelson" and a Lucian Bute fan, "LeTombeur" (who has now changed his username to BatteredKessler).

Who is the better poster in your opinion?
    LeTombeur (now BatteredKessler) is better
    11.11%
    BattlingNelson is better
    88.89%

The poll is expired.

battheman....................................

Comment

This is clearly a first round ko, Tyson (BattlingNelson) versus Michael Spinks (LeTombeur)

Bat's a solid vet. LeTombeur is a g*****.

Comment

Battling Nelson ... and it's not even close ...

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          This is clearly a first round ko, Tyson (BattlingNelson) versus Michael Spinks (LeTombeur)

Bat's a solid vet. LeTombeur is a g*****.
          Bat sucks donkey dick. I don't think a guy should get a pass for being a shit poster just cuz' he's been here for a few years.

Look at chups for example, he said "hatton destroyed lazcano" and that dude's been here forever and is a mod.

Lazcano fucked Hatton up!!

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
            Bat sucks donkey dick. I don't think a guy should get a pass for being a shit poster just cuz' he's been here for a few years.

Look at chups for example, he said "hatton destroyed lazcano" and that dude's been here forever and is a mod.

Lazcano fucked Hatton up!!

Bat is a quality poster. LeTombeur was the one bragging about how Vitali almost lost a round and how he should have showed mercy on Briggs.

That doesn't sound like the kind of poster you should like, hombre.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Bat is a quality poster. LeTombeur was the one bragging about how Vitali almost lost a round and how he should have showed mercy on Briggs.

That doesn't sound like the kind of poster you should like, hombre.
              That's the only reason Tunney's bothering with this thread.

I don't know much about that guy other than he hates the Klitschko's and likes Bute.

The Danish guy likes to pretend Kessler is a great fighter which is laughable.

Comment

I like LeTombeur but Bat has made more meaningful posts, especially in the History section.

Bat is the better poster imo.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                  That's the only reason Tunney's bothering with this thread.

I don't know much about that guy other than he hates the Klitschko's and likes Bute.

The Danish guy likes to pretend Kessler is a great fighter which is laughable.

Bat knows Kessler's limits, he's just subtle about it.

Just like you know Lady Gaga's limits.

He sometimes has some histrionics with his Kessler posts, but you've been known to do that a time or five yourself.

Comment

i like bute a bit more than kessler but battered seems like a dunce

dunno the other guy but he wins by default

Comment

Working...
                    X