No announcement yet.

Google puts the SAS's secret base on Street View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Google puts the SAS's secret base on Street View

Military chiefs and MPs blasted internet giant Google today after its Street View service included detailed pictures of the headquarters of the SAS.
    Internet users can peer around the entrance to Credenhill, Herefordshire, which has never before appeared on maps for security reasons.
    The base is even marked as 'British SAS' on the website and offers users a detailed 180 degree view of the perimeter boundary.
    MPs and military top brass have demanded Google removes the pictures, claiming it makes the SAS a target for terrorist attacks.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0ioNncYXF

its not exactly a secret location ffs. And its the same view u get walking down the road past it. Its not like the google car with the camera drove around the inside of the base, it drove down the road outiside it.

Big fuss about nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
      holy **** the S.A.S Head Quaters being shown on google map??

Comment

That British Government go on ****ing ridiculous!!
        That is not secret at all, they're just tryna keep up with the US because of Area 51 and the likes, but have failed.....

Area 51 is well covered up, except for the fact they are on google earth,
        But the fact is they have done a masterful job, It spans like 30miles or something?
        No one knows who works there, No one knows what goes on there......
        That is a real secret air base if there ever was one

Comment

Originally posted by S K I N View Post
          That is not secret at all, they're just tryna keep up with the US because of Area 51 and the likes, but have failed.....

But the fact is they have done a masterful job, It spans like 30miles or something?
          That's not hard though when you have vast open space of desert.

Comment

Google, FTW

Comment

Originally posted by S K I N View Post

And you will be SHOT if you try to enter.....

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                its not exactly a secret location ffs. And its the same view u get walking down the road past it. Its not like the google car with the camera drove around the inside of the base, it drove down the road outiside it.

Big fuss about nothing.
                aye, kinda what i was figurin....

Comment

I want google to remove their photos of my house from street view.

Its not their right to publish that information. Google is the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                    I want google to remove their photos of my house from street view.

Its not their right to publish that information. Google is the devil.
                    if roads were privatized things would be different...

not sayin, just sayin

Comment

Working...
                    X