No announcement yet.

Who Watches Gangland?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
    By the way I was responding to Malcolm X over there. Who said Mexicans don't run ****. Mexicans make up Nortenos too. So in fact Mexicans do run most of California.
    malcolm x is not from california. i doubt he knows anything. probably got his info from training day were they featured the black p stones. lol

northenos run a different program than the surenos in socal.

northenos don't have a region wide war or hatred for asian and black gangs in northern california. remember the northenos ally with the blacks in prison if the woods and surenos gang up on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      not really , matador.

half of california is not MOST.

northenos are outnumbered but they're not gonna give up their half anytime soon.

surenos kill each other all the time. expecially for turf.

mexican on mexican crime is worse than black on black crime now imo.

there was a brief peace treaty but that only lasted for a few years.

the only real peace treaty that lasted for a long time was the harbor area peace treaty ordered by la eme but that was out of necessity because of the race war in the long beach area concerning asians and black gangs against latino gangs.

nortenos aint ****. they are mexicans that act like they are black, they are pretty pathetic imo. Surrenos will take over.

Comment

malcolm x is not from california. i doubt he knows anything. probably got his info from training day were they featured the black p stones. lol

northenos don't have a region wide war or hatred for asian and black gangs in northern california. remember the northenos ally with the blacks in prison if the woods and surenos gang up on them.
        Surenos get a bad rap. They are not all racists pricks trying to kill every non Mexican. I'm not a gangmember but have a cousin in the Avenues gang.(Highland park area) The prison system has made it racial.

Comment

what do you mean run a different program than surenos?

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
            nortenos aint ****. they are mexicans that act like they are black, they are pretty pathetic imo. Surrenos will take over.
            the 14 guys are tough , some of the toughest mexicans i've ever met were nortenos.

as far as acting black......remember latinos in l.a. use to join crips and blood gangs and even asian gangs.

mexican barrios use to hang out with blacks that share the same hood with them in the past.

that only changed because of la eme ordering the greenlight on latinos not in 13 gangs.

Comment

what do you mean run a different program than surenos?
              they're not automatically against gangs of other races.

if you go up north , 14 gangs do business with black gangs and asian gangs.

i have homeboys up in fresno and san jose. some of them are friends with a lot of 14 guys.

especially in fresno. they didn't get along with bulldogs and when bulldogs stopped claiming 14 , they became cool with the few 14 gangs left in fresno that was against bulldogs.

Comment

the 14 guys are tough , some of the toughest mexicans i've ever met were nortenos.

as far as acting black......remember latinos in l.a. use to join crips and blood gangs and even asian gangs.

mexican barrios use to hang out with blacks that share the same hood with them in the past.
                that only changed because of la eme ordering the greenlight on latinos not in 13 gangs.
                intresting.........are you sure? The only reason i ask is cuz my uncles are old and they have never been afiliated w/ blacks especially their barrios.

im from texas but alot of my cousins and uncles are in san gabriel valley in cali and thats where i get all my info.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
                  Surenos get a bad rap. They are not all racists pricks trying to kill every non Mexican. I'm not a gangmember but have a cousin in the Avenues gang.(Highland park area) The prison system has made it racial.
                  they're not.

the problem is the shotcallers took the racial stuff on the inside and applied it to the streets.

avenidas has been known to be racist at times , matador.

but i think what really gave the sur that bad rap at least for me , especially in the harbor area , was longos and their allies in long beach.

the stuff that goes on in the inside doesn't help either.

Comment

intresting.........are you sure? The only reason i ask is cuz my uncles are old and they have never been afiliated w/ blacks especially their barrios.

im from texas but alot of my cousins and uncles are in san gabriel valley in cali and thats where i get all my info.
                    san gabriel valley is mainly asian and latino with some white areas.

your uncles would probably be from sangra , lomas , el monte flores or the other el monte gangs.

there wouldn't be any black gangs in most parts of sgv. their enemies would be other latino gangs in sgv or asian gangs.

i'm talking about way back in the days , in areas like south l.a. and l.a. where blacks and latinos shared neighborhoods.

there were lots of latinos in crip/bloods gangs and vice versa. there were lots of blacks in 13 gangs too. obviously not anymore but this was way back then.

Comment

san gabriel valley is mainly asian and latino with some white areas.

your uncles would probably be from sangra , lomas , el monte flores or the other el monte gangs.

there wouldn't be any black gangs in most parts of sgv. their enemies would be other latino gangs in sgv or asian gangs.

i'm talking about way back in the days , in areas like south l.a. and l.a. where blacks and latinos shared neighborhoods.

there were lots of latinos in crip/bloods gangs and vice versa. there were lots of blacks in 13 gangs too. obviously not anymore but this was way back then.
                      damn homie you know your ****............. you listen to chicano rap

Comment

Working...
                      X