Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny should take the 14 day cutoff random drug testing and blood test immediately af

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only way i see this fight happening is for the commission to perfect a NON INVASIVE TEST to detect banned substances like HGH.

There are already tests like that such as urine tests that could detect HGH, but it is still in the testing phase and it would be anybody's guess when that will be fully implemented.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
      The sad fact is that the 14 day cut off would already render the blood tests TOTALLY USELESS.

That's cuz it only takes 24 hours to completely hide the drugs from your system. That's according to Victor Conte of BALCO by the way, the company responsible for allowing OLYMPIC ATHLETES to successfully cheat the very same blood tests floyd jr. wants to impose on the pacman.

They've been beating that test for DECADES.

The blood test was just a ruse.
      Manny never failed a drug test in his life. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. Do you really think that Manny will do the routine of taking peds and flushing peds on his daily workout? That takes a lot out of you as a fighter. If you see the blood testing procedure to Mosley and Floyd, you should notice how invasive it was and pretty much takes longer than 4 hours to go through the process. Another thing, I don't know about you but everytime I take a blood test, I get dizzy and it takes me at least an hour and a half to recover and go back to my day to day task. What I'm trying to convey is, going through these tests unnecesaryly disrupts your training especially to a fighter like Manny who worksout like an animal.

Comment

Working...
      X