No announcement yet.

James Foley's killer unmasked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Put it this way, if 20 radicals go to war leaving 40 radicals in Britain that's better than 60 radicals staying in Britain.
    How about you find all of these fukers, kick them out of the country and investigate Mosques that are preaching this hatred.

Or wait, is that racist? Like I said before, yelling fire in a crowded theater isn't freedom of speech.

It's a disgrace what is happening in England and Australia. I will not be tolerant of the intolerant.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      How about you find all of these fukers, kick them out of the country and investigate Mosques that are preaching this hatred.

Or wait, is that racist? Like I said before, yelling fire in a crowded theater isn't freedom of speech.

It's a disgrace what is happening in England and Australia. I will not be tolerant of the intolerant.
      There's a fine line between unpopular views and preaching hatred.

Comment

Yeah, there are too many soft dumbasses that support these guys without realising that everything they stand for is against what we hold most dear.

All the freedoms, equalities, human and civil rights that they talk about...that's exactly what these guys want demolished, and yet all these soft ****s just don't seem to entirely grasp the situation when they say everyone deserves to have their say and everyone deserves their rights to do, think, say, as they please.

When that is pure, unadulterated annihilation of all of those ideals that created the world and community, with all its values, that we live in, live by and hold dear, then there comes a point/time when tolerance of the intolerant is just foolish.

They don't seem to understand when they stand up for this extremist nonsense, propaganda etc they are basically saying 'even our enemies that want us dead and to kill our moral, ethical, and life values and pull us back thousands of years to barbarism again deserve their right to do that to us if they please, and we must let them. It is their right!'.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

He's a bit of a scrawny knob-bucket, isn't he?
          Typical inbred.

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...probed-4092715

News update

Apparently the murderer was a drug dealer/rapper who took up Islam while in prison.

What a piece of s**t!

Comment

IMO this wouldn't be happening if atheists wernt cowards and were as willing to speak out against non pacifist religions like Islam as they are to speak out against pacifist religions like Christianity.

what is a better relgion to reform people than a pacifist one? One that isn't constantly being attacked by the cowardice atheists of the country, like islam.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 08-26-2014, 04:59 AM.

Comment

islam is the world's fastest growing religion

by extension, radical islam is also growing exponentially.

this is scary. the only course is for secular Arab dictators, Russian thugs and the West to team up and fight the greater evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  No it's not, because it's an example of radicalism being taught in England. For every 20 that are heading over, how many are hiding as everyday people saying the right things, but in private supporting this radical ideology?

Obviously there are Imams in England teaching this, and that is a serious problem.
                  about as likely as there being priests in the US teaching cops to shoot innocent black kids.

radicalism isnt taught in brittain, people face so much prejudice from people like you it turns them hateful and bitter. which more intelligent but equally hateful and bitter people recognize, then they recruit them to take the risks for them.

hate cant be taught in an adult, only nourished. people like you "teach" them to do this stuff, you disrespect the religion of islam and persecute its followers to the point that they feel as if they are acting in self defense.
                  Last edited by #1Assassin; 08-26-2014, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    about as likely as there being priests in the US teaching cops to shoot innocent black kids.

radicalism isnt taught in brittain, people face so much prejudice from people like you it turns them hateful and bitter. which more intelligent but equally hateful and bitter people recognize, then they recruit them to take the risks for them.

hate cant be taught in an adult, only nourished. people like you "teach" them to do this stuff, you disrespect the religion of islam and persecute its followers to the point that they feel as if they are acting in self defense.
                    The majority of Muslims don't face prejudice or discrimination in Britain. They are free to practice their religion, have equal access to health, education, and welfare services, and their way of life is largely accepted by the public.

However, there is a certain distrust of Muslims because they often refuse to integrate fully into British society. They are extremely insular and this breeds, high unemployment, poor education, and lack of tolerance for Western values within their communities; and due to these socio-political- economic-foreign policy worries that are a result of their insular nature, young Muslims grow up hating Britain, when the truth is that they should be hating the religion that has held them back for so long. The odd incident of racism they may encounter is not an excuse for extremism.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

This post is so ignorant I don't even know where to start. So the blame is on me because I speak out against a violent religion? Don't tell me what moderates do, tell me what the extremists do in the religion.

You can absolutely teach adults, that's an absurd statement saying you can't. People reform themselves all the time, either for the better or worse. Religion is at the core of many people's changes. Many find god in prison, many take on different philosophies but in the end, change can and does happen.

So when I speak out against violence and violent teachings, it's my fault because I'm pushing these people into doing even more bad things. What a crock of ****.

I disrespect Islam because it deserves to be disrespected. Religion as a whole is nothing but a tool to brain wash adults. To make normal sane people, do the most insane things. You can say I'm generalizing but the reality is, I don't hate Muslims, I hate religion and specifically those that teach violence as their ideology.

Read the Quran, there's 109 verses in it dedicated to violence and violent commands by god against non believers and non Muslims. Not to mention the Hadiths which are even more violent. Now you can chalk that up to "interpretation" but that's the problem isn't it?

When you read a 1400 year old book, and it's vague at best, you can interpret it as you wish. That's why there's so many sects of Islam, and every other religion. Instead of pointing the finger at me, why don't you seek out these radicals in Europe who are teachings these things and put a stop to it.

You want Islam to have a better name, then reform it. Change it the way Christianity was reformed and changed. Re-write the Quran and take the violent Surahs out. If I was passing out a book that had 90% really nice things, and 10% bad things, you wouldn't accept it. Because like the old saying goes, "One bad apple spoils the bunch".

For a small Island like the U.K to have that many people traveling abroad and fighting for these radicals, that says something. You can get angry with me all you want, the problem is you are directing your anger in the wrong direction.

Comment

Working...
                      X