Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Juan Diaz and Katsidis can trap Marquez into the ropes, and Manny can't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

courtesy of the comedian:

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
      Why is Pacquiao's ability to cut off the ring so poor and why hasn't Roach corrected these issues? We saw it in the second half of the Cotto fight, we saw it in the Mosley fight, and now against Marquez.

What gives?
      Bro at what point was movement a problem for Manny is this fight? These guys were for the most part in front of each other all night.

I like you as a poster, but you are definately reaching with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Pacquiao is durable exactly because he avoids situations like that. Marquez CAN punch.

Putting yourself in a situation where you hope you can give more than you take is not a smart move against such a precise counter-puncher. Neither Diaz nor Katsidis made it work. Infact Diaz completely abandoned that strategy in the rematch.

Why? Its a bad idea against Marquez.
        So Pacquiao was better off in yesterday's predicament? lol

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
        different JMM in those fights against diaz and katsidis and the one pac fought.

the jmm that fought diaz and katsidis traded with them and took more risks and fought more aggressive.

the jmm that fought pac was very defensive and barely threw more than 20 punches a round.

styles make fights.
        Which is a better reason to learn how to cut off the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          Bro at what point was movement a problem for Manny in this fight? These guys were for the most part in front of each other all night.

I like you as a poster, but you are definately reaching with this one.
          The whole fight?

Comment

So Pacquiao was better off in yesterday's predicament? lol

Which is a better reason to learn how to cut off the ring.
            Yes, yes I would say so. Losing a close decision is much better than getting knocked out.

Comment

Yes, yes I would say so. Losing a close decision is much better than getting knocked out.
              lol, they may have lost but they werent expected to win. and both of them did very well. pac...not so much. his strategy was **** last nite. he couldnt figure out marquez at all.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                different JMM in those fights against diaz and katsidis and the one pac fought.

the jmm that fought diaz and katsidis traded with them and took more risks and fought more aggressive.

the jmm that fought pac was very defensive and barely threw more than 20 punches a round.

styles make fights.
                and this was a different pac...

i miss kamikaze pacquiao.. but oh i get it know.. only pacquaios allowed to box.. like he did against margarito

Comment

Don't see that at all, Marquez stopping Pacquiao that is, not a knock on Marquez but that's an extremely difficult task. Marquez would need a sustained body attack early on and that alone puts him in harms way.

We'll have to agree to disagree here, personally, I bet last night Pacquiao would have killed to have Marquez in the same predicament both Katsidis and Juan Diaz had him in early on.

Comment

Why is Pacquiao's ability to cut off the ring so poor and why hasn't Roach corrected these issues? We saw it in the second half of the Cotto fight, we saw it in the Mosley fight, and now against Marquez.

What gives?

why don't you tell us first what happened to both juan diaz and katsidis?

plus, even if roach corrected those issues, it's up to the fighter to cut off the ring during the fight.

nice try bytch

Comment

Originally posted by SLIMY RAT View Post
                      I think lil Timmy Bradley might cause serious issues for Pac right now lol
                      Hahahaha "Slimy Rat" with a Bob profile pic.

Comment

Working...
                      X