No announcement yet.

is my girlfriend a slut?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    She's just trying to please you. See what else you can get her to do. That's a pretty odd request though.
    Put my balls in her eyeballs next Not odd, just abit of fun bro.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Andrew Dice Clay once asked a man if his wife that was sitting next to him could suck a good ***. He said "The Best!"

Dice then said "How the fuk do you think the whore got that good?"

Your girl is a cum dumpster than is dreaming of getting gangbanged in the ass while you fuk her. Soon you won't be able to contain her and she will be doing **** in some basement in Van Nuys California.
    You can train them how to suck dick so that statement is invalid. Doesn't mean they've sucked lots of dick..

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Just because your girl is adventurous during sex or actually really likes sex, that means shes a slut?

I cant imagine how boring your sex is when she's not "acting like a slut"

Plus now that she likes doing it, you find it degrading, when you had to convince her to do it in the beginning? ok
    I guess, it was my idea. I was curious to see what others think. I doubt many other females will do it though but thats to my benefit.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Grow some balls and be glad she did it, words like slut are used by insecure boring ppl who hate on others willing to go out there and have fun.
    True. Even if a female has slept with 3 guys these days they are classed as sluts.

Comment

So, your dumb a** wanted her to do it! She does it and likes it...now you think it's degrading? That's dumb. You introduced it!

Comment

she's def a freak

enjoy it

Comment

You kids are so scared of a females sexuality it's not even funny. :gay:

Comment

Slvt.

Comment

she is a slut if she is doing this with other guys

but if u guys r in a raltionship and its just u n her

then she is just frisky

Comment

Working...
              X