Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Andre Ward talks about motivation, and being the best.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
    i like hime....

but he needs to simma down with the jesus ****.

My thoughts exactly. That Jesus obsession can put many fans off a bit imo, but hey if that's what keeps him in line from straying into slacking off, so be it.

Andre Ward will be p4p # 1 in the future, ive been saying this for some time, dudes mental game is very durable and consistent.

Comment

Very well spoken, smart indivdual. He's a work in progress and I think he will get more exciting, like he was in parts of the Kessler fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I personally enjoy watching him fight. He's very technical and cerebral.....it's nice to have those kinds of fighters and not just sluggers and brawlers.
        Agreed. I generally like his fights, but the Green fight was a snooze fest.

Comment

I been telling people about Andre Ward for YEARS already, this is nothing new to me. I expect him to be great and dominant in his future fights. a lot of people hate on him, they say he's good but he's boring, well guess what? he's only boring because those whom he faces he reduces them to no longer a threat, he's a dominant fighter, he doesn't just win he dominates and honestly that's why he's one of my top 3 favorite fighters today. the kid is clean, he's a strong natural talent and honestly I'm happy to see him shine

Comment

Working...
          X