• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found this somewhere:
    Pre Workout Vanilla Latte

8 oz strongly brewed coffee
    8 oz skim milk
    1.5 scoops vanilla Biotest Metabolic Drive protein powder

Brew the coffee so it is as as thick as possible. Put coffee pot into an ice bath to chill. Drink a cup of coffee while you wait for the chilling. Once nice and cool, put the coffee in a shaker cup and top with milk and protein powder. Shake vigorously, and add ice cubes if desired.

Mix everything together, and you get this:
    Fat - 2g
    Carbs - 20g
    Protein - 41g
    Caffeine - 200mg

Comment

• Good ideas here

Comment

• this is not bad

Comment

• Originally posted by B0XER View Post

High protein and carb shake:

Use following amounts of ingredients as u like:
          Peanut Butter
          1 Cup Oats
          1 banna sliced
          1 Cup Non-fat yogurt
          Milk
          Protein powder(use if you have)

this tastes great and is great shake for after a workout. High in carbs and protein
          This taste's TOO GOOD !

I ALWAYS have this after a workout !

Got any more recipes that are similar to this bud ?

Comment

• Fitter Bacon Cheeseburger:

Ingredients
            4 oz 96% lean ground beef
            Pinch of salt
            1 1/2 slices center-cut bacon
            1 reduced-calorie
            hamburger bun
            1/2 oz light Swiss cheese, cut into slivers
            2 tsp barbecue sauce
            1 slice red onion

To Make
            [1] Fire up your grill or stove top.

[2] Shape meat into a patty. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
            - TIP: You can freeze it for a few minutes if necessary to help it hold its shape.

[3] Cut the bacon strips in half crosswise. Cook in a skillet, flipping every couple of minutes, until crispy and well done. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.

[4] Place the patty on the grill and cook to desired doneness.

[5] Toast the bun halves on an upper grill rack for 30 seconds to one minute, watching them carefully.

[6] Place the cheese on top of the burger for the last few seconds of cooking so it just begins to melt.

[7] Assemble the burger, topping the patty with barbecue sauce before adding the onion and top half of the bun.

Nutritional Information
            300 calories, 33 g protein, 23 g carbs, 10 g fat, 3 g fiber

Make It Healthier:

Lean Fries
            To cut more calories, try baking your fries. Shake frozen potato wedges in a plastic bag filled with spices like garlic powder or pepper. Place them on a cookie sheet coated with nonstick spray. Bake at 375 degrees until crisp.

Alternative Buns
            Keep carbs under control by opting for low-cal, high-fiber buns. Or, try a few types of bread that are naturally better for you, like flatbread, pitas, or whole-grain tortillas. All offer significant benefits over a regular bun.

A Combo Patty
            Save money and add flavor by mixing fruits or veggies into your patty before tossing it on the grill. Mashed black beans or corn cut calories and give the burger a Mexican flair; dried cherries sweeten it and make it more exotic.

http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition...hy_recipes/279
            I'm really interested in this as I love a good bacon cheeseburger.

Comment

• I love eggs, eat them almost every day. After years of this, I've come up with

The best eggs in the world:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
              Eggs
              Jalapeno Peppers
              Black Pepper

Put in enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Chop up the tip or the side of a jalapeno - I do that so I don't put in any seeds (but if you like the seeds go for it). You don't need much chopped up jalapeno, put it in the pan, then crack the eggs over it. Then grate some pepper over all that. Scramble, or whatever you want. Sometimes I add some chopped tomato too, I've also used basil, that's really great stuff.

The key is the olive oil, way better than butter for your health and taste. Once you start using olive oil, you'll never use butter for eggs again. 2-3 eggs usually does it for me - my full breakfast consists of raw broccoli right when I wake up, large cup of green tea, eggs, and oatmeal or cereal.

The rest of my day is not nearly as healthy.

Comment

• EGG + mALUNGGaY IS PACMAN'S SECRET RECIPE

Comment

• Originally posted by Aperion View Post
                  I love eggs, eat them almost every day. After years of this, I've come up with

The best eggs in the world:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
                  Eggs
                  Jalapeno Peppers
                  Black Pepper

Put in enough olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan. Chop up the tip or the side of a jalapeno - I do that so I don't put in any seeds (but if you like the seeds go for it). You don't need much chopped up jalapeno, put it in the pan, then crack the eggs over it. Then grate some pepper over all that. Scramble, or whatever you want. Sometimes I add some chopped tomato too, I've also used basil, that's really great stuff.

The key is the olive oil, way better than butter for your health and taste. Once you start using olive oil, you'll never use butter for eggs again. 2-3 eggs usually does it for me - my full breakfast consists of raw broccoli right when I wake up, large cup of green tea, eggs, and oatmeal or cereal.

The rest of my day is not nearly as healthy.
                  I agree I put extra virgin olive oil and its way better than butter or pam, I usually cut up some cilantro, tomatoes, ham, and onions and put it in the pan then put 2-3 eggs in and scramble with a hit of salt and eat with a flour tortilla and tapatio, not really sure if its healthy tho

Comment

• Here's a similar thread on an mma forum that's got tons of good stuff.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/of...thread-317872/

Comment

• Thanks! I found some good recipes in there

Comment

Working...
                      X