Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer scored the most Jab knockouts in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Really? well if its subject to debate then I apologize little Alex...I can't say I agree but if its not obvious so be it. A hook usually hits at an angle and this catches the guy in a straight line, I don't see how this could be a hook. But just because I can't see it.... I also have problems following Einstein's equation for curviture of space time, yet...gravity still seems to be working ok!
    These guys above are just troll idiots either that or so far out there .One doesn't even know what a jab actually is and the other is a self oppointed know it all yet cant even decipher what type of punch is being thrown with the video right in front of him? He actually does knows SOME boxing but is way off as he is many thing he posts. But again this is the norm on here that's why its a forum so its not a shocker..... A HOOK?????????????? Do you Believe that with the video right there for ALL to see? Does anyone else think Morrisons punch was a hook ? Id love to know
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-05-2016, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
      I doubt you're going to find a better example in fightsports than this one. Equally impressive when you know the guy who got knocked out had an iron chin.

Skip to 18.40 for the knockout, though the whole fight is worth watching as well (starts at 12.00).
      A good scrap, enjoyed watching.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
        Danny Green Vs Paul Briggs the worst boxing fail ever
        With Green, I am convinced that if one were to create a haberdashery for the outer area of the ring...he would surpass Robinson as the best ever!

Comment

Sometines you have to see a punch at a certain angle. My computer is performing slowly and in jerks.

Comment

Working...
          X