Collapse
No announcement yet.

After watching this video I became 100% sure that Thurman gonna KTFO Ghost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought he gave off that goofball vibe.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
      I think an upset is going to happen the best fighter Thurman has ever beat is Soto Karaus and he was almost knock out at that

Comment

If Guerrero can survive the early rounds, it could get interesting. Big if. Guerrero can make it very rough for Thurman, who isn't quite adept at fighting on the inside and has never really had to fight in a phone booth for long periods. But his strength, speed and power may make all that moot.

Comment

UD. Some guys just feed off pain. Guerrero seems to be of that ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            If Guerrero can survive the early rounds, it could get interesting. Big if. Guerrero can make it very rough for Thurman, who isn't quite adept at fighting on the inside and has never really had to fight in a phone booth for long periods. But his strength, speed and power may make all that moot.
            Guerrero can't do **** he's too slow and has no power, the only factor is Thurman's chin, that nukka did the booty dew against Karass so that's the only concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              I think an upset is going to happen the best fighter Thurman has ever beat is Soto Karaus and he was almost knock out at that
              Chaves and Bundu are the best fighters Thurman has faced.

And he wasn't almost knocked out by Karass, he was buzzed for about 3 seconds...

Comment

Thurmans chin is suspect, but i think Guerrero's slaps wont do ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  You know this fool is smoking that good weed in between fights. He's definitely a cool dude and I like his style, I'm definitely a fan.
                  Definitely, Jim.

Comment

The lack of defense Guerrero displayed in his last fight, which was a scintillating slugfest, makes me believe that Thurman will win by KO.... Thurman hits too hard for Guerrero stand and trade.

Guerrero can bang, he's strong and has KO pop, but Thurman has proved to be one of this generations top KO punchers... not to be taken lightly.

either way, whomever wins, there is no loser for the fight fans.

Comment

I got guerrero to win, too much experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X