Anne Wolfe knocking out the Giant Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    wtf does that even mean?
    That Anne Wolfe is ghetto and acting like it. Pretty self explanatory. Do you disagree?

I don't even dislike her. In fact I like her and Kirkland, but the celebration was disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacterian View Post
      Ann makes James suck her penis
      She was a f.ucking beast... I honestly thought I was going to see Ann getting knocked out when I first saw the video...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
        It was cool until Wolfe went all ghetto with the celebration. Typical.
        I saw a short documentary on Anne recently and she went through hell growing up. She was molested as a child and had a very tough upbringing. She said when she knocked Ward out she felt all her frustrations float away, or words to that effect.

Comment

One hell of a shot. Ward suffered a broken neck as a result.

Comment

Ward has no boxing technique...

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
              I saw a short documentary on Anne recently and she went through hell growing up. She was molested as a child and had a very tough upbringing. She said when she knocked Ward out she felt all her frustrations float away, or words to that effect.
              I believe she was homeless for a while there too if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Last edited by UTEP; 09-28-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  I believe she was homeless for a while there too if I'm not mistaken.
                  And with children. She used to go to the local hospital and sit in the waiting room with her children so they were safe. She saw women's boxing on the TV in there and said to one of the nurses 'I wonder if they get paid to do that?'. The nurse replied 'honey, if it's on TV, they're getting paid'.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
                    And with children. She used to go to the local hospital and sit in the waiting room with her children so they were safe. She saw women's boxing on the TV in there and said to one of the nurses 'I wonder if they get paid to do that?'. The nurse replied 'honey, if it's on TV, they're getting paid'.
                    That's crazy. She is definitely one tough woman, a tough person. It's amazing the tenacity that people have and the things they can accomplish when they push themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      This is really your 1st time seeing this?? you never watched Ann Wolfe fight??? Lala Ali straight ducked her openly
                      Funny how you can see her ducking Laila but you fail to see any of Floyd's ducking
                      Come on larold

Comment

Working...
                      X