Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really believe Adrien Broner got knocked out in sparring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knocked out and drooling like some people exaggerated? No.

Dropped maybe, but not knocked out.

Fighters get dropped or staggered in sparring, but what makes me think that Broner might have been knocked down in sparring is that Errol Spence was not at the media day, all Floyds other gym fighters were there with Floyd, Ishe, Jleon, badou jack, etc. Also if you watched the media workout I think Ellerbe whispered something in Floyds ear it was so loud I couldn;t really make out what Ellerbe said but it seemed like he said if they ask you about the sparring thing act like you don't know nothing about that, and Floyd laughed and said okay.

Errol Spence was probably advised not to go there because they would ask him questions about the sparring session.

I also heard that Spence hit Mayweather in sparring hard and gave him a black eye, and that was a few days ago and than bam Floyd shows up with a shiner and Vaseline on it at the media day. To me this is a bad sign, anytime a older fighter gets marked up easy like that in sparring they usually lose, it shows aging, remember Oscar getting that shiner by Valero before the Pacquiao fight?

But maybe I am wrong maybe he was there they just didn't show him on camera.
    Last edited by hectari; 04-18-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

OK this is what the official word on it is ppl will believe or they wont doesn't matter to me. Back in 2011 broner and Spence sparred at the usoc. Spence rocked broner but broner did not go down and he did not get knocked out. The reason ppl exaggerated this and included the mayweather gym in this is because they were talking **** about it with both guys being constant in the gym. The two supposedly didnt even spar recently. This won't shut the rumors up but I found that out yesterday and it fits exactly what reeno said.

Comment

Him getting knocked down is very possible, but I don't believe he was knocked out personally unless more evidence comes to light.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          OK this is what the official word on it is ppl will believe or they wont doesn't matter to me. Back in 2011 broner and Spence sparred at the usoc. Spence rocked broner but broner did not go down and he did not get knocked out. The reason ppl exaggerated this and included the mayweather gym in this is because they were talking **** about it with both guys being constant in the gym. The two supposedly didnt even spar recently. This won't shut the rumors up but I found that out yesterday and it fits exactly what reeno said.
          Thank you. People just the want more reasons to hate on a fighter. They can't do it with the way he fights in the ring so they attack his personal life. His personal life doesn't matter to many fans so they exaggerate some sparring session from a couple years ago. Its silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
            Him getting knocked down is very possible, but I don't believe he was knocked out personally unless more evidence comes to light.
            Yeah its very rare or hard to knockout a top level boxer in sparring, knock down yes, but to knock them out and make them fall back down while drooling lol, thats an exaggeration.

Comment

Yes. Knocked spark out.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                I was just reading about it, did it really happen? If so, lol.

Of course it did, If anybody would know for sure it's Natas and he already confirmed it.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  Of course it did, If anybody would know for sure it's Natas and he already confirmed it.
                  Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    What damn lie? What proof do you have my source isn't legit?
                    What proof do you have that it even happened?

Comment

Yes he did.
                      Spence is a great fighter. He hurt Broner bad. Broner young Doe. he'll bounce back. Spence took him anconda snake style and Broner moaned. lawl.

Comment

Working...
                      X