Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - So this is the Girl who Cheated on Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she's not that "bad" looking.

most of the haters in this forum must have model-looking gf's or something lol.

Comment

She isn't that bad, tbh and being heart broken over a girl has little to do with looks. She was probably there for him for a long time and been though a lot with him. Also, Victor seems like a pretty emotional guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaso View Post
        Damn she took down her site. I can't believe this chick would cheat on Victor like this, you would think she would stick with him because he was a good guy and champion.

I don't get girls like this, seriously, she was sucking some marines dick butt naked in his home, I feel bad for Victor having to walk in there and restrain himself he even said if he beat up the marine it would have made him look bad because the news headlines would have said world champ boxer beats up US marine hero.

But wtf was she thinking? Victor was so in love with her and said this is a woman he can trust, she knew his life story yet she showed no compassion.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Where did u hear this about her cheating, and tell me about the details...he walked in and she was performing oral or having sex with the guy?
          http://www.playerwives.com/miscellan...zs-girlfriend/

Here is the thread on boxing scene about it

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=508195

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            He's from Kansas dude he met her there and I don't know if that's the girl that cheated on him but that is a girl he had been seeing for a while. I've run into her at a few of his early fights
            That probably is the chick who was cheating.

But seriously its always the ones you least suspect to cheat that hurt the most, I bet she came off as a sweetheart or down to earth girl when you met her? what was she like? Cause Ortiz describes the situation as one of the most painful things in his life, and he trusted her, so he probably never expected her to cheat on him.

Comment

His new girl is fine anyway. Wasn't it that Blonde that was with him after the Mayweather fight???

Comment

She looks really old.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  His new girl is fine anyway. Wasn't it that Blonde that was with him after the Mayweather fight???

Comment

Are you guys really defending the woman in the OP video, next to Victor Ortiz? Or has there been another girl posted in this thread that I don't know about? Because i've literally did a hit and quit on a girl who looked exactly like that[OP vid], with bigger ****. And that was my lowest point in life, she was so ugly just like that woman, but I was young and desperate Wow you guys really get impressed with just about anything on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                      A lot of you dweebs have probably never had gf's

He loved her, doesnt matter if you thinks she is attractive or not. Damn, you guys have no idea how the real world work. Get a gf who you care for, then judge if she cheats on you. You guys are lame as hell
                      Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Are you guys really defending the woman in the OP video, next to Victor Ortiz? Or has there been another girl posted in this thread that I don't know about? Because i've literally did a hit and quit on a girl who looked exactly like that[OP vid], with bigger ****. And that was my lowest point in life, she was so ugly just like that woman, but I was young and desperate Wow you guys really get impressed with just about anything on this site.
                      Which one was it. Do people on here criticize too much like they got super model gfs or do they desperately overrated girls because they're not that lucky to be able to pick and choose in real life?

Comment

Working...
                      X