No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    Theyre also 33 and 35. The fight shouldve happened when they were 30, and 33. Are we gonna wait till they're 40 and 43? The longer floyd ducks, the less relevant the fight will be.

What makes you think he will? We all know that blood testing was a joke, or, an obstacle to get out of the fight. But if floyd is demanding 100% of the revenue, isnt that evidence enough that he seriously does not want a fight with Manny? or how about his recent quote that alludes to by him saying straight up, "Im not gonna fight champions"
    U mean 6 strong champions. He could still fight manny then have easy fights

Comment

• yaay, 5 more times, thats 5 more mayweather partys, yes ur a lot older, i know what u mean money

Comment

• Cotto
        martinez
        Pacquiao
        Canelo

That would be a pretty solid streak.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          Or he could just avoid him altogether, like we're seeings now. Then have more easy fights.

Comment

Its because youre an idiot, or just have a serious fan boy problem with floyd.

Floyd said he wont fight 6 champions, because, and I QUOTE,

He's alot older, not younger, and cant, or wont....take on serious challenges. His skills and physical abilities are deteriorating with age. When he says he wont fight 6 champions, its because he might lose, or get hurt.

But since you have a serious fanboy problem, you interpret his quote as..."there arent 6 champions out there. Who are they, berto...canelo? there arent 6 bro, Ive named them all! floyd wants them, but there arent 6 out there. Help floyd find 6 champions!"
            Nope, nope nope...what I got from this, is that he wont fight SIX strong champions...exactly what he said...he didnt say, Im going to fight six bums....He's gonna fight a few champions, but all of them wont be champions like Martinez....so Martinez, Pac...thats two champions....he has four fights after that who are the champions?...Berto?...Canelo?...If Floyd thinks these guys are bums, then its exactly what I expected...There ARENT any champions...just admit ur wrong and move along!

Comment

Its because youre an idiot, or just have a serious fan boy problem with floyd.

Floyd said he wont fight 6 champions, because, and I QUOTE,

He's alot older, not younger, and cant, or wont....take on serious challenges. His skills and physical abilities are deteriorating with age. When he says he wont fight 6 champions, its because he might lose, or get hurt.

But since you have a serious fanboy problem, you interpret his quote as..."there arent 6 champions out there. Who are they, berto...canelo? there arent 6 bro, Ive named them all! floyd wants them, but there arent 6 out there. Help floyd find 6 champions!"
              remember when floyd said "we aren't fighting to prove who's best" fl-omos translate this to "floyd is fighting to prove who's best!"

or how about when floyd said "i don't fight for legacy. i fight for the money." what he was really saying was "i don't care about the money. i only fight for legacy!"

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Cotto
                martinez
                Pacquiao
                Canelo

That would be a pretty solid streak.
                Probally Berto, and an Ortiz rematch to add with those names...Martinez and Pac are the only strong champions...these guys where WAITING for Floyd to gaff like this, so they can have something

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Nope, nope nope...what I got from this, is that he wont fight SIX strong champions...exactly what he said...he didnt say, Im going to fight six bums....He's gonna fight a few champions, but all of them wont be champions like Martinez....so Martinez, Pac...thats two champions....he has four fights after that who are the champions?...Berto?...Canelo?...If Floyd thinks these guys are bums, then its exactly what I expected...There ARENT any champions...just admit ur wrong and move along!
                  yes, I know you interpret it as such.

When he says,
                  Floyd: I'm a lot older now you know what I'm saying?,
                  , you interpreted it as... "there arent any champions out there"

Youre a fanboy..we understand.

Comment

He doesnt say it, but are you really expecting him to say, "I refuse to fight Manny and sergio"

Of course not. He's stupid, but not stupid. He'll find other ways to avoid them. Such as....

"I want 100 of the revenue against Manny. I want the fight, and I want all the money. Im not ducking"
                    Exactly, so you're not in any position to tell us who Floyd will and won't fight in his next 6 fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                      To Floyd, Berto Canelo, and Ortiz rematch, are not strong champions...I think he means he wont fight six Sergio Martinezes...but we all know how Floyd is...he is mispeaking, and will later prove what he meant after he dominates Martinez who he already said he was interested in fighting because of his slick defensive style..I cant wait to see who he humiuliates and Knocks out next

Comment

Working...
                      X