No announcement yet.

I get the feeling like PAcquiao isnt even aware of the criticism hes getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phonzo View Post
    its like hes living in his own little bubble.

Does he even care anymore? Does he really not listen to the media outside of the philipines?

What is he thinking?
    Just wait til his next fight. Whoever his next opponent is going to be. He is going to get booed and bottles thrown at during the press conference. And Bob Arum is going to get assassinated or something. I hope the media at the press conferences go hard with the questions. Just berate them with all sorts of Floyd Mayweather questions. I want to see them struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      im disappointed in my boy, and will be rooting for Cotto.
      Respect for calling it how you see it.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Not Far from the truth!!!
        Sorry that's just stupid.

There are literally a million variables that could explain a random guy pointing downward.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post

There are literally a million variables that could explain a random guy pointing downward.
          Random guy?! its an HBO Staff pointing at Manny to go down dumb fu(k LOL..........Play the vid

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post

Let me help you. Look at around 3:48. You see the Hbo Staff rushing tours Manny and waving him to go down and even gives Manny a nod and Manny goes down. That **** was not random.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1DXmoERWpE

Comment

I dont think he cares sOMETHINGS UP WITH MANNY

After the Marquez fight it was the first time ive seen him get hostile with fans and reporters .
              No doubt fame has changed him . I mean compare the old manny to the one that now walks around with his stylist lol .
              I think hes afraid to lose his image .

Similar problem floyd had .

Honestly i think 50 cent is a big reason floyd wants to fight manny lol but hey i give him props for calling manny out that caught me completely off guard and has increased my respect for him

Comment

Does he even care anymore? Does he really not listen to the media outside of the philipines?

What is he thinking?
                If Manny told Floyd that he better fight him the date and he venue of his own choice, you think Floyd would go for it??? Don't be silly!!! The point is, both these fcukers know that they don't need each other to make big bucks. They both couldn't care less about what the fans want!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                  Just wait til his next fight. Whoever his next opponent is going to be. He is going to get booed and bottles thrown at during the press conference. And Bob Arum is going to get assassinated or something. I hope the media at the press conferences go hard with the questions. Just berate them with all sorts of Floyd Mayweather questions. I want to see them struggle.
                  1.-LOL.....nice one
                  2.- I really hope it happens, im sick of this bs and of his excuses....SMH

Comment

Pacquiao may care about "giving the peeeple exciting fight", or at least that's he says, but other then that, you're right. He is living in his own bubble.

He is Manchurian celebrity Athlete with handlers and even his wife managing his image. The Guererro's of the world keep up with Boxing outlets and respond immediately as soon as their name gets mentioned. Not Manny.

He has been gambling all night, and sleeping all day, and now his wife is making him get up in the morning and go to church to fix his political image. It's everyone else around him that keeps up with the criticism, not him.

Comment

What is he thinking?
                      He is surrounded by a bunch of idiots whose favorite hobby is to kiss his ass.
                      I bet he doesn't even care what anyone out of his camp thinks about him, as long as his "friends" make him feel like Alice in wonderland, everything is fine for Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X