No announcement yet.

The truth behind the bias of larry merchant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hamster View Post
    the problem with floyd fans are that they get their educated from jail and drop outta high school and live in the crappiest hood and he's robin' hood to them get it "robin hood"
    dude, shut up. whos alt are u?

Comment

U MAD?

Comment

Originally posted by hamster View Post
        the problem with floyd fans are that they get their educated from jail and drop outta high school and live in the crappiest hood and he's robin' hood to them get it "robin hood"
        Until your ignorant arse can put together a proper and coherent sentence, then you can talk about education.

Comment

Comment

for every praise they give Mayweather they will take blatant shots at him....merchant after the fight "for once, Mayweather was more exciting in the ring than outside." wtf kind of **** is that? Pacquiao-Clottey, Pacquiao-Mosley were more boring than any Mayweather fight and that includes Baldomir.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
              Did you ever watch those fights? They were basically sucking Mayweather's balls. Merchant even called Mayweather's performance in the Ortiz fight "masterful". Kellerman and Lampley in the Marquez and Mosley fights basically had Floyd's cum dripping out of their mouths by the end of the fight. That's how the HBO commentators are. Whenever it's Pac fighting, they'll be sucking his balls. Whenever it's Floyd fighting, they'll be sucking his balls.

That's the problem with these Floyd fanboys, they forgot about the all the praise the HBO commentators are giving towards Floyd that they exaggerate the criticisms.
              I think it is worse for cotto

Comment

He is just hating

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  for every praise they give Mayweather they will take blatant shots at him....merchant after the fight "for once, Mayweather was more exciting in the ring than outside." wtf kind of **** is that? Pacquiao-Clottey, Pacquiao-Mosley were more boring than any Mayweather fight and that includes Baldomir.
                  C'mon man, it takes two to make a great fight and Clottey and Mosley didn't even try to fight back in those fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Merchant is old school, he likes good fighters to be good people.

Don't expect him to praise some bragging wannabe gangsta jailbird, that **** just doesn't fly with Grandpa Munster
                    Do anyone remember how Merchant rejoiced over Vernon Forrest Tko loss to Mayorga, yeah he reallllllly cares if the guy is a good person.
                    Here we have Vernon Forrest, one of the most giving guy in boxing, running a care home for disabled youth and adults, almost going broke to keep it running, giving these kids love and nurture.......

But Mayorga.... Oboy he must be mother Therese by Larry's logic.
                    How else would he rejoice over a care giving, soft spoken, loving guy who dedicated his life to help others getting Ko'd by a foul mouthed loudmouth that tells people he is going to **** their mothers and call their father fa'g........

Explain that to me plz, or maybe thats the "old school" way right?

Black= thug
                    Last edited by Mohammedini; 12-25-2011, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by labaria View Post
                      Until your ignorant arse can put together a proper and coherent sentence, then you can talk about education.
                      When I was thirteen, I had my first love
                      There was nobody that compared to my baby
                      Aint nobody came between us no one could ever come above

Comment

Working...
                      X