No announcement yet.

Legacy win: Manny vs. Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy win: Manny vs. Floyd

If Manny beats Floyd THAT is a legacy win.

If Floyd beats Manny in all honesty it isn't a legacy win for Floyd.

Most experts EXPECT Floyd to beat Manny should they ever fight, coupled with the fact of the conditions Manny won his recent fights.

Floyd is the complete boxer.

Manny isn't.

Discuss why YOU would feel it would be a legacy fight if Floyd beats Manny. Because to me Floyd is definately the man to beat and gain a legacy win from.

WBC will premiere our new wonderful belt "World Welterweight Platinum Mega-All-Star Championship of the World"

I can't wait for this fight,

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post

Most experts EXPECT Floyd to beat Manny should they ever fight, coupled with the fact of the conditions Manny won his recent fights.

Manny isn't.

Discuss why YOU would feel it would be a legacy fight if Floyd beats Manny. Because to me Floyd is definately the man to beat and gain a legacy win from.
      manny isn't breaking or making anyone's resume. Floyd is already a future HOF'er and ATG.

Comment

Manny isn't.

Can i troll wif u>?? we can be a tag team. wathca say champ

Comment

Manny isn't.

Your right, Floyd is the more complete, naturally bigger boxer. But if he never steps in the ring vs Manny, his legacy is tarnished and he'll remembered as the "shoulda been the greatest"

Comment

Stop posting.

That'll do pig.

That'll do.

Comment

Troll call because no one can provide an intelligent response?

If Manny were to win, THAT is a legacy win over the p4p complete boxer.

Floyd wins vs Manny it will be discredited and he was "expected" to win.

Comment

Because legacy don't pay bills, duh!

Comment

Troll call because no one can provide an intelligent response?

If Manny were to win, THAT is a legacy win over the p4p complete boxer.

Floyd wins vs Manny it will be discredited and he was "expected" to win.
                  You want an intelligent response? Yet you go ahead and base your facts on a Mayweather quote. Lolxers

Comment

Manny isn't.

LOL...with or without floyd...manny is already part of HOF and ATG's. and he is already ahead of floyd.....floyd is just an icing to the cake. floyds need manny to prove his greatness. manny doesnt need floyd anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X