Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sum Suka Reporter Gets KTFO by MMA Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy ass shemale...

omg she fightin gina
    NOOOOOO
    gino soo haawwwwwwtttttttt

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Anyone can choke anyone out given the right technique. She didn't "knock him out", she "choked him out" which is something entirely different.
      What the muthaphuka knocked out???? yes he was....aight then he got KTFO....

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        That was staged.....there's too many people suing over less ****. It was set up and staged guaranteed.
        Just saw this on ESPN....turns out the interviewed this doode and he said it was staged that he was going to get chocked....he was supposed to tap out when he felt he couldn't take it anymore but last second decided to let her KO his ass....so yes it was staged but no he didn't mean to get knocked out...either way sum funny ****!

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          Just saw this on ESPN....turns out the interviewed this doode and he said it was staged that he was going to get chocked....he was supposed to tap out when he felt he couldn't take it anymore but last second decided to let her KO his ass....so yes it was staged but no he didn't mean to get knocked out...either way sum funny ****!
          Yea I figured it was something like that. the question is ric, if you were coming home from the club, it's late and your drunk and honry as a mother fuker......

Would you? I mean would you tap that ass before she tapped you out....hahahah

Comment

Yea I figured it was something like that. the question is ric, if you were coming home from the club, it's late and your drunk and honry as a mother fuker......

She'd turn you around and rape your **** with a strap on, true story.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
              She turn around and rape your **** with a strap on, true story.
              It might not be a strap on............

Then again, she might have the tightest ***** on the planet...

Comment

It might not be a strap on............

Then again, she might have the tightest ***** on the planet...
                They do call her Cyborg for a reason. It's probably like a trash compacter inside that conyo.

Comment

Not anyone........

I have been in a few fights where I have been in a serious chooke hold and gotten out. If you are that much stronger than your opponent you can power out of certain situations.
                  He didn't even try to get out though. If you are caught in a choke hold and don't even try to get out, you're going to sleep.

It would have to be under some shady circumstances for me to get knocked out by a female. It would have to be some Anne Wolfe type dyke to get the ko and even then I'd be able to punch in between their wider shots.

Comment

Damn most ugly borads take a 12er (for me) but this broad would take a freaking keg!!! she butt uggly.....but then again I may not have a choice as she might take matter in to her own hands and rape me......hahhaaha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Damn most ugly borads take a 12er (for me) but this broad would take a freaking keg!!! she butt uggly.....but then again I may not have a choice as she might take matter in to her own hands and rape me......hahhaaha
                      It's all good Ric, if you punch her in the mangina very hard she might fly away, and you would live to see another day.

Comment

Working...
                      X