No announcement yet.

Roach is Afraid of a Healthy Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theAleph View Post
    I agree Cotto should just move on and fight Berto at the welterweight limit. He's too fragile to fight at anything lower.
    Where does Berto say he wants Cotto, Pacquiao, Mosley, or Clottey? I never heard him call them out. Pretty sure his team doesn't want any of them right now!

Comment

Originally posted by ME123 View Post
      I agree. Pac is trying to be a Minny Oscar calling the shots, but what happens when he loses. Fellas Pac won't beat Cotto mark my words. Cotto will come in to destroy Pac. He will attack and pressure him from the opening bell.
      That's the same thing i said about Hatton, one of the best pressure i have ever seen in this era. Trust me man, no come-forward fighter is going to beat Pacquiao, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
        Where does Berto say he wants Cotto, Pacquiao, Mosley, or Clottey? I never heard him call them out. Pretty sure his team doesn't want any of them right now!
        Well if Berto is not available, Cotto can fight Collazo or Paul Williams who are full-fledged welters. Pac should take on Bradley-Campbell winner or Mosley instead. That would solve everyone's problems then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          That's the same thing i said about Hatton, one of the best pressure i have ever seen in this era. Trust me man, no come-forward fighter is going to beat Pacquiao, mark my words.
          Pressure fighters*

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
            Kevin talks sense. Slick boxers might beat Pacquiao, not brawling bruisers who try to pressure him. If Cotto gets too aggressive he will be KO'd early.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I agree. Pac is trying to be a Minny Oscar calling the shots, but what happens when he loses. Fellas Pac won't beat Cotto mark my words. Cotto will come in to destroy Pac. He will attack and pressure him from the opening bell.

Comment

i actually think Cotto's best chance might be to 'do a Morales'. He's simply not gonna catch Pacquiao and trap him like he did Clottey in round 6

Pacquiao has advanced a lot since the Morales bout but he's still there to be outboxed I think. And Cotto has skills. Plus more than enough of a bite to discourage Pacquiao when he catches him coming in... He would just have to make sure he sustains a decent work rate and also doesn't let Pac off the hook should he find himself in the position to unload. Oh and pump that jab

Comment

Hatton has stupid pressure.. Cotto will box use his jab and counter Pac.Don't forget Cotto has excellent feet in the ring which is a bonus..

Comment

Originally posted by ME123 View Post
                    Hatton has stupid pressure.. Cotto will box use his jab and counter Pac.Don't forget Cotto has excellent feet in the ring which is a bonus..
                    hatton got a good-level pressure dude,he is pretty good guy.

Comment

Hatton jumps in alot with his hands down, if you call that good then let it be so. For the record Cotto and Hatton are two different fighters. Hatton couldn't ever adapt in a fight one style one way...

Comment

Working...
                      X