Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would an Openly Gay Fighter Help or Hinder the Sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I'd care. I always feel rather cocky around gay men because I'm 100% certain they fancy me and they can't have me.

As for the sport, it wouldn't affect the sport at all, good or bad. It'd ruin the fighters career if he wasn't a stand out fighter.

Comment

no gay boxer would NOT help

Comment

Not only would alot of guys not want to fight him, there are alot that would not train with a gay guy either.

Comment

Originally posted by dave777 View Post
          I would not want to be rolling around the cage with a half naked gay on top of me
          i laughed out load when i read this...hilliarous

Comment

In all honesty, other than knowing Tito is banging Jenna, I don't know anything about the personal lives of UFC fighters. Nor do I need to...

Emile Griffith was a gay boxing world champion. Some of these comments are ridiculous - the AIDS, the "not wanting a half naked guy..." - if you're not ready to fight in MMA, you'll get your ass kicked whether your opponent is gay, straight, bi, into bestiality, jerks off to cooking shows, whatever...

Still, seems like a good time to post this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comment

Actually Emile Griffith has been in the news for other stuff too. He killed Benny Paret in the ring. Paret had actually called Griffith a '***got' (in Spanish) at the weigh-in and Griffith had to be restrained. Griffith did suffer from remorse about that fight. Griffith was also beaten badly in 2005, allegedly while leaving a gay bar. Griffith never actually admitted to being gay, but speculation is that he is.

He also suffers from the same condition that Ali suffers from, and requires full time care.

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
                In all honesty, other than knowing Tito is banging Jenna, I don't know anything about the personal lives of UFC fighters. Nor do I need to...

Emile Griffith was a gay boxing world champion. Some of these comments are ridiculous - the AIDS, the "not wanting a half naked guy..." - if you're not ready to fight in MMA, you'll get your ass kicked whether your opponent is gay, straight, bi, into bestiality, jerks off to cooking shows, whatever...

Still, seems like a good time to post this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                You wouldnt be saying this if a gay guy was in your gaurd.
                Or if u were in his gaurd.
                If the gay guy had your back You'd feel the pro-cup getting somewhat bigger on ya backside.
                If u had him(gay)in your triangle choke it would be good for the both of u..
                1st reason is that u would win
                2nd he would like the fact that his face is by your balls.
                If I were to fight a gay guy I'd have to stand and knock him out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                  You wouldnt be saying this if a gay guy was in your gaurd.
                  Or if u were in his gaurd.
                  If the gay guy had your back You'd feel the pro-cup getting somewhat bigger on ya backside.
                  If u had him(gay)in your triangle choke it would be good for the both of u..
                  1st reason is that u would win
                  2nd he would like the fact that his face is by your balls.
                  If I were to fight a gay guy I'd have to stand and knock him out lol.
                  You act like gay people are sexually aroused all the time. If some butch ***** was wrestling you - and she was whooping you - would you be aroused or would you man up and fight the *****?

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
                    You act like gay people are sexually aroused all the time. If some butch ***** was wrestling you - and she was whooping you - would you be aroused or would you man up and fight the *****?
                    uhhh...hey u fight a gay guy and find out if he is aroused and i will play a girl and find out if she is aroused. If your gay guy is aroused and if my hot female is aroused then you have a point LOL.
                    I would like to fight a gay guy and kick the **** out of him for 2 reasons.
                    1. because i hate gays.
                    2. to get a win.
                    find a gay guy, role around with him and see if anything happens man haha.
                    there might be some positions that gay guys would like in this sport so ****, this aint good for MMA. But if its ok with u then fine, fight all the gay guys u want lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 2swell k-wells View Post
                      uhhh...hey u fight a gay guy and find out if he is aroused and i will play a girl and find out if she is aroused. If your gay guy is aroused and if my hot female is aroused then you have a point LOL.
                      I would like to fight a gay guy and kick the **** out of him for 2 reasons.
                      1. because i hate gays.
                      2. to get a win.
                      find a gay guy, role around with him and see if anything happens man haha.
                      there might be some positions that gay guys would like in this sport so ****, this aint good for MMA. But if its ok with u then fine, fight all the gay guys u want lol.
                      Where does this fantastic misconception come about that ****sexuals are perpetually horny? I hear this all the time - like the queers are out raping heterosexual men and whatnot in bars in the urinals and out whilie they're bent over pool tables, taking advantage of us straight men in the showers and whatnot...lol

It's called ****phobia. Get over it. Not everyone is like you. And guess what, not every gay guy wants to **** you.

Especially during an athletic competition...

Comment

Working...
                      X