Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford: I never asked for $7 million to fight Pacquiao

I knew it wasn't true when I read it yesterday

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    This sounds like another one of Bob's tall tells. Like how HBO didn't want Khan to fight on their network
    Why do ya'll keep falling for Arum's tricks? He did the same thing with Pacquiao and Mayweather for years. Now he's doing it with Salido vs. Lomachenko rematch and some of ya'll are actually saying Salido is ducking the fight, WTF?!?!?
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-07-2017, 01:35 PM.

Oh look More Lies from Arum and Roach LMFAO

Arum was talking Pacquiao vs Horn MONTHS AGO! Arum not paying Pacquiao 20 Million EVER AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I knew it wasn't true when I read it yesterday

Why do ya'll keep falling for Arum's tricks? He did the same thing with Pacquiao and Mayweather for years. Now he's doing it with Salido vs. Lomachenko rematch and some of ya'll are actually saying Salido is ducking the fight, WTF?!?!?

It's Bob's complexion..they believe anything somebody like him says.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Oh look More Lies from Arum and Roach LMFAO

Arum was talking Pacquiao vs Horn MONTHS AGO! Arum not paying Pacquiao 20 Million EVER AGAIN!
        He never has

Manny did see a dime from the Cotto fight per VisionQuest.

Comment

The usual suspects won't be happy about this...LOL

Comment

Lmfao!!!!!! Pacquiao and Freddie the joke coach Roach are nothing but clowns. I dont blame Arum cause its poochiao doing the whole pricing himself out thing. I believe Arum wants the fight, team Pacquiao is just scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              He never has

Manny did see a dime from the Cotto fight per VisionQuest.
              Good Point! Yeah Arum been pimping him for a long time, proof of that is the fact that Pacquiao is still fighting after what was suppose to be a huge payday vs Mayweather and not only that but he is traveling to Australia to fight Jeff Horn? Sounds like somebody is desperate for Money!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                It's Bob's complexion..they believe anything somebody like him says.
                It's gotta be that. This guy said Salido is chickening out of the Loma fight and people ran with it. SALIDO A CHICKEN?!?!?!?

They offered Salido less money than Martinez. Klimas confirmed they it. Salido is the draw not Lomachenko. But people actually think Salido is afraid of Lomachenko!!! It's mind blowing the way people will suspend reality when it comes to their favorite fighters

Comment

I believe Crawford...
                  and I think Arum is trying to outsmart us all.

He has Pacquiao under contract for 2 more fights...so he's saving Crawford for last.

He's trying to maximize what he can milk out of the Pacquiao money train.

Comment

So is Crawford good with not being considered for a Pac fight? Does he ever plan on voicing his desire to make that happen or is he going to let Jeff Horn be the loudest voice

Comment

Working...
                    X