Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dibella Unsure if Martinez Can Beat GGG; Trying to Divert Attention to GGG vs. Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he's being honest. We'd love to see GGG - Martinez. I mean Martinez has handed out many beatings; I wouldn't be super hurt to see him take one.

I mean Martinez is a guy who was at his fastest and strongest at age 37. Most of these fighters are on PEDS, and all the old men are. GGG probably is, but regardless, I do think GGG would crush him like a can of pop.

Comment

based on sergio's time in between fights dibella's ready to match him up with Golovkin in late 2016. **** outta here Lou

Comment

I didn't get that Dibella was saying Sergio would lose to GGG...Sounds like to me that Dibella knows that Sergio is at the end of his career and wants to get him the biggest paydays possible. Sergio has been doing this for a long time and doesn't have anything else to prove...Pay that Man his Money!!! "Rounders"

Comment

What would happen if HBO ponied up some big cash for him to face Golovkin?
          You have the certainty of Golovkin vs the uncertainty of a Cotto fight

Comment

GGG is high risk and low reward

Comment

Lou Dibella is just trying to get Martinez the most money he can get right now. GGG is high risk low reward right now. Top Rank wants to match Cotto with Martinez which would be a big fight for HBO and a big payday for both fighters.

I don't know if Martinez has one more fight with HBO or two more fights I remember reading some where that Dibella was willing to sit down with GBP and Showtime to match Martinez with Canelo if they wanted the fight to happen.

Right now Martinez wont be able to fight till June. So right now Dibella thinking about that PPV money for Martinez. Which is fights with Canelo or Cotto even though us boxing fans want to see GGG vs Martinez at 160.

Comment

Working...
              X