Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree with ESPN as Pacquiao #4 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how the hell do you put a guy who almost got KTFO by chavez jr. ahead of pac who beat a top 10 p4p fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
      So if Manny destroys Marquez then he moves from 4th to 1st? Based on what? He should destroy Marquez, it should be expected. Marquez is fighting above his natural weight and is 40! If pac beat Mayweather then yes i agree hes p4p no1! But beating MArquez wont put him in front of Martinez. I dont agree with Ward's placement anyway, he beat Dawson but refused the Bute fight.
      You are not understanding what I said at all. Try reading it carefully.I said the only reason I dropped him from 1st to 4th was because he looked off in his last two fights. I also said all the top guys are very close meaning there is not much difference between #4 and #1 to me.If Pacquiao can clearly beat a determined Marquez that means the old Pacquiao is back and that Pacquiao is the best fighter in the world in my opinion. As far as I am concerned Pacquiao is, was, and always will be a better fighter than Martinez. I don't really care if you don't agree with my placement of Ward or anything else you don't like about my list. You see it's MY LIST not YOUR LIST. If I think my list needs to be changed I'll change it for my own reasons, not because a stranger on boxing scene tells me to. I suggest you make your own pfp. list however you want to and let others have their own opinions even if you don't agree. By the way Marquez is 39 years old, not 40 but then you knew that, didn't you. Pacquiao and Marquez are the same size and will weigh within two pounds of each other and Marquez is still a damn good fighter who troubles Pacquiao the way Norton used to trouble Ali.I don't think Pacquiao has to beat Mayweather to be #1. I have Mayweather at #3 and if he does not fight a credible opponent by May of next year I'll drop him lower. Bute vs. Ward? I wonder who would win that fight. I am going to make a wild guess and say Ward would win even if they fought in Montreal.

Comment

He lost to bradley and got whooped by JMM..so yes . He should be lucky they put him as #4

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
          how the hell do you put a guy who almost got KTFO by chavez jr. ahead of pac who beat a top 10 p4p fighter?
          What? Ur ******ed he fkd dope head jr. up..for 11 rounds martinez toyed with him..he got caught but kept brawling with jr...and pac got whopped by jmm lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            He lost to bradley and got whooped by JMM..so yes . He should be lucky they put him as #4
            Pac beat both but weight cheating and sucker punching your 2 opponents in your 4 fights for the last 5 years is p4p #1 worthy though.

Comment

1. Mayweather
              2. Pacquiao
              3. Ward
              4. Martinez

Comment

For me, Pacquiao hasn't lost since the first Morales fight. I'd had the lil big head **** beatin Jmm in all their fights. And the Bradley fight was just comon sense.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  Except almost doesn't count... :|... Pac almost got stopped by Shane. :P

Or..Floyd and Pac ALMOST fought....but they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                    Floyd 4 fights in the last 5 years vs Pacquiao 10 fights in the same years beside Pacquiao did better against Mosley and Cotto I don't think Floyd deserves to be put in front or behind Pacquiao.
                    Pac fought Mosley a year after Floyd beat him up and he was coming off a draw against Sergio Mora. Pac actually didn't do better, he dropped Shane but after that he had trouble cutting off the ring. Pac also got a gift against Marquez who got shut out by Floyd.
                    Last edited by Light_Speed; 10-29-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Many Pacquiao just beat Timothy Bradley (official result notwithstanding), who was in most people's top 10 p4p lists. While Mayweather beat Ortiz, Ward beat Dawson at 168, and Martinez beat Chavez Jr. Bradley > Ortiz, Dawson at 168, and Chavez Jr. I don't understand the sudden demotions at all.
                      Marquez beat Pac in their 3rd fight(official result notwitstanding)

Comment

Working...
                      X