No announcement yet.

I Met Alfredo Angulo Today!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Come on man, you gotta troll him. But then you'd probably get fired tho...

...And then he would probably kick your ass outside the restaurant.

You're right, not a good idea. Btw it's Virgil Hunter. :P

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

I made this thread to update people on him and that hes a nice guy...and it became a why didnt u ask him why he quit thread..............anyways I WISHED HIM LUCK AND HOPED HE GOT A TITLE SHOT IN 2014!

Comment

Did you ask him why he quit against Lara?

Comment

Khan goes to a mosque a couple minutes from my house and the local 24 hour fitness. Couple friends have met him. I havent yet but could easily if i was desperate enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X
          Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Come on man, you gotta troll him. But then you'd probably get fired tho...

...And then he would probably kick your ass outside the restaurant.

You're right, not a good idea. Btw it's Virgil Hunter. :P

I made this thread to update people on him and that hes a nice guy...and it became a why didnt u ask him why he quit thread..............anyways I WISHED HIM LUCK AND HOPED HE GOT A TITLE SHOT IN 2014!
          No offense but we already knew that about his fight. That's why...

Don't be so sensitive man. I'm happy for you. It's always cool to meet boxers.

Btw if Khan comes thru slam the food on the table and see if the aftershock KOs him.

Ever been hugged by another man bro? Cause if you see Ward that's what might happen, just beware. Virgil Hunter might instruct him to squeeze harder or throw some headbutts in.

Comment

Cool story bro....

Don't listen to the haters/trolls on this site.

I've actually met Angulo as well (since I go to various boxing events).

What I noticed is that all these guys are pretty cool and laid back. I never asked for autographs or pictures though (as I know it probably annoys them) but I usually shake their hand, strike up small convo's or wish them luck in their next fight.

Boxers etc are some of the most humble and down to earth athletes that you will ever find.

Comment

One thing that really stood out to me was just how small Angulo is.

I know I tower over him height wise, but he was really thin (IMO) which I guess makes since if you can make 154lbs and still be healthy enough to compete in a professional sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
                Cool story bro....

Don't listen to the haters/trolls on this site.

I've actually met Angulo as well (since I go to various boxing events).

What I noticed is that all these guys are pretty cool and laid back. I never asked for autographs or pictures though (as I know it probably annoys them) but I usually shake their hand, strike up small convo's or wish them luck in their next fight.

Boxers etc are some of the most humble and down to earth athletes that you will ever find.
                Hmmm i just noticed i was kind of a rude cause he was on his phone as he was leaving but he patted my back aknowledging me...when i asked for the picture, he smiled and said sure, he said id see him around.

Comment

That's cool man. Seems like he would be a nice enough guy.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    No offense but we already knew that about his fight. That's why...

Don't be so sensitive man. I'm happy for you. It's always cool to meet boxers.

Btw if Khan comes thru slam the food on the table and see if the aftershock KOs him.

Ever been hugged by another man bro? Cause if you see Ward that's what might happen, just beware. Virgil Hunter might instruct him to squeeze harder or throw some headbutts in.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android]

lmao at the Khan thing !!! he is very chinny... and lol at the ward head but thing... i Just wanna know what is up with him!??? he is MIA!!!! is he waiting for bum ass julio???? andre could weigh 168 and julio weigh 200lbs and hed still kick his arse!

Comment

How do you not know how to upload a picture in 2013?

A picture would make this thread infinitely better.

Comment

Working...
                      X