Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez Reportedly Heading To Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez Reportedly Heading To Top Rank

Sources in Mexico have advised BoxingScene.com that Mexican middleweight puncher Gilberto Ramirez Sanchez (24-0, 19KOs), 21-years-old, will be heading to Top Rank. Sanchez was being handled by Canelo Promotions and captured the WBC's Youth title in July 2011. He made four defenses of the belt in 2012, including wins over veterans Marcus Upshaw, Richard Guttierez and Jaime Barboza.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sanchez/Chavez?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
      Sanchez/Chavez?
      I wouldn't do that, he's young. I wonder if I seen him fight...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Looks like a good prospect. Hopefully Top Rank handles him well and gives him a chance to be the best he can be.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          I wouldn't do that, he's young. I wonder if I seen him fight...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          He is WBC #4, so I wouldn't be surprised if they go that route tbh.

Comment

This guy may very well be the future of Mexican boxers, not Canelo Alvarez. and maybe he will fight fighters like Golovkin and Ward later in his career. He will probably lose to them but this prospect is someone to watch out for. When it comes to fighters who are the future of boxing, there are ONLY 2.

1. ANDRE WARD

2. ADRIEN BRONER

Comment

I've seen him 5x live, he's quite good, disappointed he didn't stop Upshaw, needs better competition but has a bright future...only Jr in MX is ahead of him, IMO...

Comment

Working...
              X