No announcement yet.

The Offical: Inside the mind of Larryx Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Offical: Inside the mind of Larryx Thread

Are planets like video games???maybe we are one of the most recent games God bought and he still plays us time to time.The other plantes may be the video games he was not interested in and threw away.Now there are several other galaxies and planets being formed.Are these new games being created?are the other galaxies just new games systems and the planets new games being designed???what happens when he becomes bored with us and stops playing our game??i beleive when he logs off thats when hell breaks loose,when he logs in we have order,when we sleep the game is on pause..some characters never get taken off of paused and played with and we call those comas.

alright thats it....fess up. Youre smoking again arnt you?

Comment

You gonna camp on the weed all day bro or are you gonna pass that ****?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

And let me add,i wish woman did not **** or fart,nothing that looks that good should have anything smelling that bad come out of them,seriously God dropped the ball on that 1

Comment

And why do we have to buy **** that comes from the ground we walk on?think about it,if the entire world came together and over ran the government how could they stop us??we are the only reason we have not,cause if we all united we can take everything

Comment

imagine a world without toilet paper!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    imagine a world without toilet paper!
                    Imagine a world made of only used toilet paper......

Comment

Working...
                    X