Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I Detest Mitt Romney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we have Maniac trolling like he always loves to do. BMW spouting Repulbican talking points non stop, Gino and Arramis owning left and right and Jefferies dong an alright job holding his own.
    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 09-18-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      in this day and age, a religious man holding the most powerful nukes in his right hand and the bible on his left is just plain scary...
      I completely agree. Coming from a religion that didn't originate on earth, even scarier. Mormons aren't much different than scientologists, but most wouldn't know it because it's not reported on.

Comment

• If you're not going vote for Romney, do so because you don't agree with his economic, or foreign policies. Or even if you find him as a douche canoe.

But keep the religious aspect out out of it, please.

There was a HUGE uproar over the nations first Catholic President. His name?

John F. Kennedy.

Not comparing Mittens to him, but people need leave that crap outside of the voting booth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          If you're not going vote for Romney, do so because you don't agree with his economic, or foreign policies. Or even if you find him as a douche canoe.

John F. Kennedy.

Not comparing Mittens to him, but people need leave that crap outside of the voting booth.
          Catholics have plenty of dogma.....but magic underwear is beyond the pale.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            I completely agree. Coming from a religion that didn't originate on earth, even scarier. Mormons aren't much different than scientologists, but most wouldn't know it because it's not reported on.
            Not to turn this into a racial dialog, but it should be pointed out that Mormon's for a very long time believed that Blacks were cursed. For nearly 150 years, the Mormon Church had taught that ALL blacks were cursed. Hence, a black Mormon male could not hold the highly regarded LDS Priesthood1 because of his dark skin. And since he could not hold this Priesthood, he could not enter the Mormon Temple.

There is a reason why one man is born black and with other disadvantages, while another is born white with great advantages. The reason is that we once had an estate before we came here, and were obedient; more or less, to the laws that were given us there. Those who were faithful in all things there [pre-existence] received greater blessings here, and those who were not faithful received less. . . . There were no neutrals in the war in Heaven. All took sides either with Christ or with Satan. Every man had his agency there, and men receive rewards here based upon their actions there, just as they will receive rewards hereafter for deeds done in the body. The Negro, evidently, is receiving the reward he merits (Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation, 1:61, 65-66)

Joseph Smith first president, prophet, and founder of the Mormon Church:

Had I anything to do with the negro, I would confine them by strict law to their own species, and put them on a national equalization" (Joseph Fielding Smith, Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, 270; History of the Church, 5: 218; emphasis added).

"Thursday, 8--Held Mayor's court and tried two negroes for attempting to marry two white women: fined one $25, and the other $5" (ibid., 6: 210).

and the rebellious ******s in the slave states. . . " (Millennial Star, 22:602; emphasis added).

When Mormon Historians reprinted this in the History of the Church, they change it to read:

"and the rebellious negroes in the slave states. . . " (History of the Church, 6:158; emphasis added).

Brigham Young second President and Prophet:

You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncouth, uncomely, disagreeable and low in their habits, wild and seemingly deprived of nearly all the blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind. . . . Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been killed, and that would put a termination to that line of human beings. This was not to be, and the Lord put a mark upon him, which was the flat nose and black skin. Trace mankind down to after the flood, and then another cursed is pronounced upon the same race--that they should be the "servants of servants;" and they will be until that curse is removed; and the Abolitionists cannot help it, nor in the least alter that decree (Journal of Discourses, 7:290; emphasis added)

Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be (ibid., 10:110; emphasis added)

It gets pretty ugly the deeper you get into the belief

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              You're missing my point: How can any Presidental candidate make an issue about programs designed to aid US citizens who in most cases paid their taxes. While at the same time turning a blind eye to the taxes of US citizens being given to countries in the form of foreign-aid.
              Your point is doing something about the less than 5 billion in aid to Israel and Egypt is more important than reforming the 2 trillion in entitlements. I disagree.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              So we have Maniac trolling like he always loves to do. BMW spouting Repulbican talking points non stop, Gino and Arramis owning left and right and Jefferies dong an alright job holding his own.
              Well my first post was completely ignored and the second was just me being a math nerd.

Obama has been actively courting those seeking 'cradle to grave' government entitlements.
              http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia/

Because he believes in redistribution:

(and because his performance as president has been abysmal.)

Romney knows that he doesn't stand a chance at courting that portion of the electorate, so he is wooing those who may have voted for Obama last time, but are currently un or underemployed, struggling in this economy, wish to end the 43 consecutive months of 8+% unemployment and who don't want to leave future generations mired in debt. His answer was most likely to the question "why aren't you up by 20%?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Catholics have plenty of dogma.....but magic underwear is beyond the pale.
                Which is why I brought up Kennedy, because of the Protestant outrage in him being a nominee.

When the Protestants were burning women for being left handed back in the 1500 and 1600's.

There is PLENTY of dogma to go around in any form of Christianity.

Like I said, leave that shit out of the voting booth.

Comment

If you're not going vote for Romney, do so because you don't agree with his economic, or foreign policies. Or even if you find him as a douche canoe.

John F. Kennedy.

Under different circumstances, I would agree with you Pea.

But when someone {Romney} believes a religious doctrine {LDS} that segregates based on skin color and that someone is attempting to hold the highest office {President} in a land where there are many races, colors, hues and religions -- This should be open for discussion and debate, because it needs to be determined if his policies will reflect his belief-system, which is documented as against the cursed Blacks.

Comment

Which is why I brought up Kennedy, because of the Protestant outrage in him being a nominee.

When the Protestants were burning women for being left handed back in the 1500 and 1600's.

There is PLENTY of dogma to go around in any form of Christianity.

Like I said, leave that shit out of the voting booth.
                    You're going back to the 1600's.

Mormons had a policy of racial segregation in 1978.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      You're going back to the 1600's.

Mormons had a policy of racial segregation in 1978.

David Duke was elected to the House of Representatives in 1990.

So are we making this a racial issue, or a religious one?

Comment

Working...
                      X