Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think confidence is the first and most important thing women look for in a man.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Most women know when it's real or not, believe me they do.

People think that women only look for good looks, that couldn't be the farthest thing from the truth. The reality is, women are much less superficial than men, that doesn't mean there aren't superficial women out there, it's just that most guys are more visual than women.
    It's not so much that women aren't interested in looks, more they can look past it if he's got charisma, money, power, etc. Also some chicks are just looking for a bag of hormones, so any guy with muscle and a jawline is bangable in their book.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      im sure its hard for women to resist when you tell them 'come check out the turquoise walls in my bedroom' wit that southern twang
      lol..............damn.

Comment

i personally think being able to make a woman laugh is more important then being confident but hey thats just me...

Comment

Originally posted by BigAmzzino View Post
          i personally think being able to make a woman laugh is more important then being confident but hey thats just me...
          Yeah if you want to become that "funny guy" or their friend...the funny guy attempt or the sad attempt of getting a chick to talk to you out of pity is pathetic. I had friends that would take these routes with little to no success.

Comment

Yes. Confidence and a healthy self esteem are attractive to most chicks. Having cash is a bonus. Some dudes take the lying and possessive bits too far though, and it catches up to them eventually.

For some reason a lot of chicks are attracted to straight up jerks who make them feel good and end up getting hurt in the process.

Comment

i think confidence(alpha), and fun is a important trait
              woman always wants to have fun!

Comment

Intangibles : Be confident, charming, kind, intelligent, funny and ambitious.

Tangibles: Be in good-great shape, dress well, good posture, groomed well but not gay.

Nothing is guaranteed but even without money you can score hot women just with those basics.

Comment

I'm not gonna disagree or agree. Let me just explain my self.

I don't have an ounce of confidence in me, and I still get girls. Actually, TBH, I downplay myself all the time, I make fun of myself, I make fun of how blind I am, I tell girls I think i'm ugly, all I do is make fun of myself and show not one bit of confidence, I just make fun of my problems. Does it work? I don't think so, girls still tell me i'm lying and that I know i'm a player and think i've been with tons of girls. No matter how under-confident I am, girls still like me. Actually the more vulnerability I show, the more a girl likes me, like if she's taking advantage that I have no confidence and I think i'm ugly.

That's why I can't agree or disagree with you on this. It's like, you gotta find out what works for you. Because being confident for me, I honestly don't need it. God knows how many hicks i'd bag if I was actually confident, if I am already liked with no confidence.

What I will say is this, more girls than you think, first look at how attractive you are and I know this firsthand because my confidence sucks, my personality sucks, and i'm fairly boring, then everything else goes after attractiveness. Now there's an exception of course if you have money. But sorry, I don't need confidence, but, there are guys that do need it more than others, i'm not one of those guys. I sound like the biggest show-off right with this post, but i'm just being 110% honest.

Comment

Comment

If your decent looking making a girl laugh get's them

Comment

Working...
                      X