Shane Mosley? Seriously?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao will get KNOCKED OUT!

Comment

• I'm not really too excited about this fight, but it's crazy how many people front on here like they're not watching the fight.

Just like people who hated on Mayweather fighting Marquez. Guess what, they watched the fight too.

I believe anyway you slice it, Pacquiao would've gotten heat from either of the candidates he fought be it inexperience, being too small, or now in this case...being old.

I guess we're stuck with him fighting the old guy.

Comment

• but honestly...what can we do besides ***** and moan?

Comment

• Originally posted by KMFO View Post
          A fight has to be made somewhere... Mosley is the biggest payday fight. Easy math
          No he's not.

Comment

• “I read them saying Mosley was huffing and puffing for air in the fourth or fifth round,” Arum told Marley. “To me, that is the real tipoff for an aging fighter. Even Big George Foreman did that in his 40s, but he always had that big, big punch, like in the (Michael) Moorer fight. What I’ve read is not very supportive to make any Mosley-Pacquiao bout. Look, he’s going to be 40 and he’s in the lighter weights, where speed is so important. He’s on a show with guys … old enough to be his son.

“I guess Shane needs the money due to his (divorce). I’ve always considered Shane to be a nice guy but this is what happens to fighters when they age. It’s like (Bernard) Hopkins: He still knows how to fight, but who wants to pay to see him now? His fights are not very scintillating. What you see with Hopkins, we’re beginning to see with Mosley.”

When Arum didn’t have anything to sell, he said Mosley was an old man and nobody would want to see him.

This was september, What changed bob.........disgraceful. Mosley couldn't fill an outhouse at this point, so spare me the bankable point.

Comment

• I know its a ****ty fight but it looks like its gonna happen...we gotta deal with another one sided mismatch yet again, I hope I'm wrong and the fight turns out to be good. But I ain't holding my breath.

Comment

Working...
              X