No announcement yet.

UFC Undisputed Help Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
    You don't have to be a Muay Thai fighter to do that move. All fighters can do that.......however Muay Thai fighters have the ability to pull/push the person allowing them to get a powerful knee to the head that is much harder to reverse. Also only Muay Thai guys can knee the head. Other disciplines can knee the body to lesser effect.
    He was asking for the knee to the head, so i said he needed a muay thai fighter.

Originally posted by Naps View Post
    And what is the best way to get out of it?
    The best way is a counter grapple when the fighter is about to knee you, getting the timing right is the key and like I said sometimes i have trouble with it too. Other times when you rotate the right stick you can get out of it but i'm not sure how to do it accurately.
    Last edited by Kinto; 05-26-2009, 06:12 PM.

Comment

i love ufc undisputed!!!

Comment

Thanks for the answers guys.

I have a couple of questions about career mode.

1. Sometimes I get offers to train with experts, but even when I accept the offer it doesn't take place, even if I go and do sparring or do training. Wtf am I missing here?

2. What does cred do/affect?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Thanks for the answers guys.

I have a couple of questions about career mode.

1. Sometimes I get offers to train with experts, but even when I accept the offer it doesn't take place, even if I go and do sparring or do training. Wtf am I missing here?

2. What does cred do/affect?
          When the day of the invitation arrives, you have to click action because if you train or spar you will miss it. If that is not your problem i'm not sure maybe a glitch. As far as cred I think its only being used to unlock more stickers, shorts,etc.
          Last edited by Kinto; 05-26-2009, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Thanks Kinto, I'll give that a try.

I just won my first title. I was struggling in the early rounds, but scored a TKO (strikes) with 2 minutes to go in the 5th. Felt pretty sweet, especially as he submitted me in our first match. Current record is 17-4, and I've avenged all my defeats.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Thanks Kinto, I'll give that a try.

I just won my first title. I was struggling in the early rounds, but scored a TKO (strikes) with 2 minutes to go in the 5th. Felt pretty sweet, especially as he submitted me in our first match. Current record is 17-4, and I've avenged all my defeats.
              My first run through career mode was rather frustrating, if you try to balance things out it will be hard to win, what i mean by that is that training then sparring and again will not do you good. During my second play through I spent most of my time training and raising my strength until they start to take points off speed and cardio. Once you have like 75 for strength start working on cardio then speed. If you do it this way it will be easier to knock opponents out. After that then spar like crazy and you'll be unstoppable.

Comment

I've had at least ten fights. my fighter hasn't aged one year yet. wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                  I've had at least ten fights. my fighter hasn't aged one year yet. wtf?
                  Yeah, created fighters don't seem to age. I played about 20fights in a career with 6-16 weeks between fights and my guy hasn't aged either.

Comment

IMO for submission defense its better to hit the buttons quickly instead of rolling the R stick

Comment

Originally posted by Grapes View Post
                      IMO for submission defense its better to hit the buttons quickly instead of rolling the R stick
                      yeah, that's worked best for me, altough, I hit all the buttons and rotate the R3 at the same time. doesnt work everytime, but it's gotten me out of a tough situation plenty of times so far.

Comment

Working...
                      X