No announcement yet.

Moving to Australia , Need Advice and Recommendations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
    You'll need more than cans my friend. May I suggest you buy a van and pretend you collect clothes for charities. That should give you a bit more.

Them ****ers only keep the money anyway. Charity my ass.
    I spend 3 to 4 hours every day to collect cans and I already have couple of hundred dollars saved for my plan to visit Australia.

My parents can't afford to buy a van and also I want to earn my money in an honest way.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
      That will be great. Are you serious with your offer?
      Depends if our trips coincide. Tua and I will be moving there later this year.
      Last edited by Southpaw Stinger; 05-20-2010, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Depends if out trips coincide. Tua and I will be moving there later this year.
        I won't have enough money to go this year. Anyways, thanks for the offer I really appreciated it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
          Get ****ed, this place has been ticking over ok recently. How about the Melbourne Storm rorting thread? Plenty of traffic there.

Typical pommy ****s just looking for any opportunity to bash us aussies.
          I won't have enough money to go this year. Anyways, thanks for the offer I really appreciated it.

You would let money get in the way of leaving your caravan in the desert.

Tsk. Tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            You would let money get in the way of leaving your caravan in the desert.

Tsk. Tsk.
            I'm not a gypsy amigo. I'm a full-blooded Mexican stud.

Comment

You guys still planning to move here?

Comment

If I go to Syndey, where are some places to avoid?

Eg; In New York a tourist shouldn't roam around the areas of Harlem, in Chicago someone shouldn't go to areas in South Chicago, in LA don't go to Compton, etc...

Comment

I'm collecting aluminum cans for a year now and if i have enough I'll sell it to buy me a plane ticket to visit Australia. I'm planning to visit Sydney in particular 'cause i heard its nice over there.
                  Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                  You'll need more than cans my friend. May I suggest you buy a van and pretend you collect clothes for charities. That should give you a bit more.

Them ****ers only keep the money anyway. Charity my ass.
                  i worked for one of those charities, you can make alot of money off beer cans. i almost **** my pants when i saw how much money we were bringing in

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                  if they don't go, maybe i will, i'd like to root some aussie birds as well as some of the aboriginals

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    Aye, we have to sell up and get everything arranged first. It's a big deal, starting a new life on the other side of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                      i worked for one of those charities, you can make alot of money off beer cans. i almost **** my pants when i saw how much money we were bringing in
                      I average about $150 a week on aluminum cans but it's hard work. I usually do it after school and before I go to train in the gym.

I'm thinking that by next year I'll have enough money to visit Australia.

Comment

Working...
                      X