Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Once My Shots Land on Canelo, He Will Think Twice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

once khans chin lands on canelas gloves

Comment

once a gush of wind from canelos punch swifts an inch to you you'll get ktfo hahaha

Comment

ush ush ush

Comment

canelo is only 3 to 1 suprisingly...war Khan

Comment

When Chris Algieri can walk you down with no fear of your power, I don't think Canelo will be particularly worried about it.

Comment

This is just an Amir Khan ego trip nothing more, even his most delusional of fans must understand he's done nothing EVER to prove he belongs in there and they have only his word to go on ....wonder how the sparring with Ward is going!

Comment

Anyone else think the brutal KO Canelo inflicts on him will be the stuff of legends?

A brutal Mortal Kombat style decapitation move?

Comment

When was Khan's last KO, Carlos Molina like 3 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                    Anyone else think the brutal KO Canelo inflicts on him will be the stuff of legends?

A brutal Mortal Kombat style decapitation move?
                    If he can do that to heavy guys like Angulo and Kirkland, Khan better be on his bike all night or else if he gets touched he will go down brutally.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

When Chris Algieri can walk you down with no fear of your power, I don't think Canelo will be particularly worried about it.
                      algeiri isn't afraid to take a punch. canelo doesn't want to get hit at all. he was even scared to engage pillow punching Floyd. khan will win easily and people will say canelo was drained or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X