Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Canelo lax on certain aspects of his training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's decent at punching things that remain absolutely still but even then he doesn't have much power. he needs roids and badly.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      he's decent at punching things that remain absolutely still but even then he doesn't have much power. he needs roids and badly.

He's got great power when he hits a still object. The full power simply isn't projected in his fights as he finds it difficult to land it flush. (or at all on one particular opponent).

Why I think he should learn how to do things like shadow better for fluidity of movement and double end bag properly, so he can deliver his shots better.

All this strength training is great but not his weakness.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post

He's got great power when he hits a still object. The full power simply isn't projected in his fights as he finds it difficult to land it flush. (or at all on one particular opponent).

Why I think he should learn how to do things like shadow better for fluidity of movement and double end bag properly, so he can deliver his shots better.

All this strength training is great but not his weakness.
        has he thought about only fighting in a 5 x 5 ring? that could help.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          has he thought about only fighting in a 5 x 5 ring? that could help.
          Your on a roll today aren't you Daggum

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            Yeah right I don't claim to be a world class trainer like my old mate Mr. Corso.

And I'm not exactly sure they are faults, I just noticed what seems fairly obvious. Check for yourself and form your own opinion if your interested.

I just wondered if anyone else felt similarly and if maybe I was missing something.
            You could argue what you are describing as flaws as some of his best abilities. His lack of a need to be "switched on" how cool he is in the ring is probably his best attribute. Still the guy has 3 losses is my book so nothing special.

Comment

Working...
            X