Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Mayweather Can't Move, Cotto Knocks Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first fight wasn't close enough to warrant a rematch. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd prefer to watch Khan-Mayweather. At least it's something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
      The first fight wasn't close enough to warrant a rematch. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd prefer to watch Khan-Mayweather. At least it's something new.
      How can u not want rematch especially both fighters p4p
      . Com on

Comment

I use to detest Freddie Roach, but being such a master **** starter, I actually do appreciate the old man.

Roach stay on the Mayweather payday paper trail...

Comment

Obviously this will sound a bit biased as a Cotto fan lol but i would love to see the rematch and i think Cotto has a much better chance than last time. The first one was a great fight but Floyd won it well, this would be different i think, i honestly think Cotto would win.
          There is a lot in it for both fighter too, i'm sure Floyd would love to have a crack at the MW title, he would know that Cotto wont make the 160 limit so he can come in light as well.
          MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes, because he came so close the first time.

Comment

Why would a Mayweather-Cotto rematch be any different than the last time? Because Cotto beat an aging Martinez? Because he TKO'd a 28-6 Delvin Rodriguez? Remember Cotto also lost to Trout not too long ago. I'm NOT a Mayweather fan, but I'm not convinced Cotto has improved since the last time they fought. A rematch is surely another boring UD win for FM.

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                And if he fights this version of Cotto, and beats him yet again, you guys will say it was a cherrypick. That he cherrypicked a cherrypick he already took a bite from.
                No, Full credit once again

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I don't get it. If the trainer is saying that Mayweather is shot and can't move, then calling him out is a "cherry pick", right?
                Yes it really sounds that way but we all know it is all to lure him to get the fight done.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                  I like the way you think Roach Coach..Make it happen..I agree Floyd would get knocked out this time..MSG Cotto Vs Floyd Part II..Make it happen..

PRPP
                  If anyone is getting ko'd it's Cotto. Last fight Cotto was the one who was badly hurt in Rnd 12 or 11 I can't remember. Floyd was never hurt. Not saying it can't happen. Just saying Cotto is too slow for Floyd. Fmj isn't a power puncher but his speed makes up for that. He catches his opponents with punches they never see coming and that's what hurts them. And Cotto isn't that hard to find. Cotto might do better but Floyd still wins by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    That mayweather jack pot of 1.5mil... Roach gets more than that training Chavez jr lol
                    I'd have to agree with Freddie on this one. 2 guys would give Floydie fits now, maybe 3. Khan for his speed, although his chin isn't so great. Maidana II IF Marcos is allowed to wear HIS gloves like he should've been allowed to do all along. And then Cotto, this current version. Khan would outpoint him, Marcos and Cotto would find him and slowly beat him down.

Comment

Nahhh....I'd rather see Cotto vs GGG.....because people who actually FOLLOW BOXING know that Cotto does have the balls to actually CHALLENGE HIMSELF...or maybe Cotto vs Canelo, but I'd rather he try to unify the titles at 160 first......plus he doesn't really need Canelo...he can sell out the Garden on his own...

Comment

Working...
                      X