someone that personally knows bradley posted this up about a month ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
    I agree 100%

Think about it.....Rios has just been exposed. Gamboa jumped ship, Jones got KO'd...Pavlik exposed., Lopez exposed...lee is a fraud.....when you really think about it, Top Rank has Manny and that's about it.

Bradley is the only fighter they have that is close to being marketable at this point, and Arum has stated several times, when Bradley was with Shaw, that he could build Bradley up into a big name.
    Chavez Jr is more marketable than Bradley. Donaire probably does better ratings and gate numbers as well.

Comment

If JMM was younger and he was official signed to Top Rank, he would have gotten the win over Pacquiao in their last fight

fans need to wake the hell up, ask yourself why wasn't JMM giving the Decision but Bradley was?...Uh...BECAUSE BRADLEY IS OFFICIALLY SIGNED WITH TOP RANK LONG TERM!

You think this is bad...wait until you see what they do to Martinez if he fights Chavez Jr. and it goes to the Score Cards Arum is not going to let some "OUTSIDER" come and become a "STAR" against his fighters, he has made that clear...hell even this coming fight with Chavez Jr. and Andy Lee, only way Andy Lee is wins is a KO because he too will get fuked over on the cards

Arum is in his Office on this Monday laughing at the Media and Pacquiao fans

Comment

I totally agree, spot on.

Comment

The only way I'm buying into this is if Arum feels there's no way the Mayweather fight ever gets done.

It's sad either way because like many have said, we didn't see JMM vs Pac in a tough fight, we saw a blow out that resulted in a robbery.

Comment

Márquez didn´t got the decision because he refused to give Arum full rights over his name and image when he signed latest fight contract. And of course he is too old for a small light weight and hasn´t a flashy marketable style.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
              Márquez didn´t got the decision because he refused to give Arum full rights over his name and image when he signed latest fight contract. And of course he is too old for a small light weight and hasn´t a flashy marketable style.
              And you can pay Tim a hell of alot less than you can JMM for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Poor investment cause who's going to pay to watch Bradley on PPV after his corrupt win
                I will. ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I will. ^^^
                  Not as long as he is with Top Rank. Tim unfortunately is a casulty of TR's bull****. Tim is an innocent bystander (I hope). But Bob will not get anymore of my money. Not a single ****ing penny.

Comment

Arum backed the wrong horse. I predict Bradley is gonna have a Jermain Taylor type career. Two questionable wins over an ATG, a series of lackluster performances and finally a KO loss after which his career will go downhill.

Comment

Problem is Bradley is not marketable, he has no KO power and there are many amateurs that have better punching technique than him.

Most fans find him to be a boring fighter. You'll be hard pressed to find 100, 000 persons that would be willing to pay a PPV to watch him fight as the main attraction.

TR is in big trouble, all the big rising stars: Broner, Gray Russel Jr., Dulorme, Canelo, etc. are with their rival promotional companies.

Comment

Working...
                      X