Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Sturm v Martin Murray RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Murray by a point, but very close and no one can complain with it being called a draw. My money would be strongly on Murray if there is a rematch though.

Comment

• Sturm would give Sergio all kinds of problems, Sergio would have fight the best fight of his life to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        Sturm proves again that he is one of the best technical fighter in boxing
        Behave Troj....

Martinez rapes him bad ala Dizinziruk

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Behave Troj....

Sturm is 10x the fighter Dzinziruk is the fact that you would even make that comparison shows that you don't know shyt about Sturm

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
            Behave Troj....

I don't know about that. He didn't rape Barker who is also a jabber with a peek a boo stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              I don't know about that. He didn't rape Barker who is also a jabber with a peek a boo stance.
              Barker went full on Clottey when he defended though. Sturm was much more open and active. Martinez will have more chances to counter. I think the Dzizniruk comparison is more apt than a Barker comparison, except Sturm has more power.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                Sturm is 10x the fighter Dzinziruk is the fact that you would even make that comparison shows that you don't know shyt about Sturm
                I know plenty about him ive endoured quite a few of his bouts

There isnt much in it with him and Dzinziruk

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Sergio would rattle his sense's with right hooks round the side, murray's left hooks weren't exactly lightning or heavy and they could hardly miss

Comment

• Just got back from cleaning the egg of my face.Wow Murray impressed me alot and Sturm seems to be slipping but in saying that i had Felix by a point alotta Murrays work were arm punches Felixs jab is as good as ever.Gotta love Sky feeling aggrieved at a draw i taught that was a pretty fair German decision in comparision to other nights

Comment

• In other news Barker just said that he is looking to fight Chavez JNR in the spring, would be a very good fight, Barker would have a great chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X